BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg

folkdevil

Good to see that you picked up on it. It was an element of the initial mistrust (in my opinion), the amount of times i read "indian chicken farmers" as a condescending description of an established multi business family was frightening. Of course they then give the fans more tangible reasons to distrust and dislike them but if you think that in a choice between two potential owners that our fans would not factor in the origin and race of said potential owners then you are a better man than i.

When different cultures are involved along with very different business practices, you have to factor in all possible influences on the operation

• 3 weeks later...

interview yesterday on Keys And Gray.

Interesting that Fergie didn't think he was quite good enough as a youngster.

Fairly frank about Rovers considering any possible legal proceedings.

Although his tenure is regarded as disastrous, bearing in mind he brought in Henley and signed Josh King I wonder if he had been given the January window would we any nearer to the the play offs?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/richard-keys-and-andy-gray/130306/henning-berg-blackburn-man-united-and-rooneys-future-193081

Archived