BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Team

Bendrover

Any team that has Murphy in it is half a man down to start with. OK he is doing a bit better than he was but he is still far too slow and more often than not passes backwards or to the opposition. Can somebody tell me what he offers to the team that a younger, fitter player would not? And yes I would prefer Dunn if only for three quarters of a game at a time if we do not have a more dynamic player availible.

There's a list of players who've played for us in the Premiership but they were hopeless.

Ricky Lambert is the exception which proves the rule imo but he no-one is writing Williamson off. Its just very optimistic to put him in our "best eleven".

Lambert is one of the exceptions.

The Rochdull Observer did a feature a few weeks ago about players who've played for 'Dale who've gone on to make it in the Premier League. Grant Holt and Adam Le Fondre are two others. I'm sure that other clubs in Leagues 1 & 2 also have had players who've gone on to feature in the Premier League.

Archived