BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, if you have been involved in football, two steps away from Wembley, be very careful what you wish for, its anybodys game, 11 v 11 and its what happens on the day, of course, Man U etc will be favourites and dangerous, yet so were Arsenal, its what happens on the day, anything can happen if a team apply themselves properly, be it Barnsley, Oldham or Huddersfield, take it from me, it will be tough, we do what we do and hope its enough, every side at this stage of the competition has a chance and its how each side perform on the day.

We have Hull in the league on Tuesday, we cant take the Arsenal result with us, only the confidence gained from it, we go again and see where it takes us, my hope is that we havent 'burned out' after the Arsenal game!!

Agreed Kelbo. I still don't want Chelsea away but it's anyone's at this stage.

The reason we did so well against Arsenal was because there was no pressure - massive underdogs and nothing to lose. The pressure in the next round will come from being one step from Wembley. For that reason maybe getting a home game against City or United would take the pressure off again. But then maybe a tie against someone we have an even chance against would make for an exciting build-up and maybe a bounce at Ewood.

Hey ho, we'll find out in a couple of hours. Just hope for a home tie.

QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

The draw for the FA Cup quarter-finals will take place at 1755 and here are the all important numbers for you to keep an eye on.

1 Huddersfield Town or Wigan Athletic

2 Barnsley

3 Oldham Athletic or Everton

4 Millwall

5 Blackburn Rovers

6 Manchester City

7 Manchester United or Reading

8 Middlesbrough or Chelsea

QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

The draw for the FA Cup quarter-finals will take place at 1755 and here are the all important numbers for you to keep an eye on.

1 Huddersfield Town or Wigan Athletic

2 Barnsley

3 Oldham Athletic or Everton

4 Millwall

5 Blackburn Rovers

6 Manchester City

7 Manchester United or Reading

8 Middlesbrough or Chelsea

I think that's more likely barring a second half comeback from Hudds.

Archived