SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If we are happy Millwall will be ecstatic, just one of those draws when both teams will feel this is the best chance they will get in a long long time

United or Chelsea out by the semi final stage as well meaning only 2 of the big boys will be left with the other team likely to be Everton or Wigan

No game is easy at this stage of the competition, but that was almost the best draw possible (if we had been at home that would have been perfect). Real chance of getting into the semi-finals.

That could have been a post on a Millwall board.

(Before your edit).

Happy with that. I just wanted to avoid City, Utd, Chelsea and Everton so I can't complain.

Our away form hasn't been bad, only Palace, Boro and Blackpool have beaten us on the road.....and Millwall have lost 6 at home.

They've lost 4 on the bounce in the league as well.

It's the cup so it's even more unpredictable than the league but I'd fancy our chances of getting to another semi.

So if I were to book tickets for this game, what train station do I select as away support have their own train right? Also any ideas wether it would be a saturday or sunday?

London Bridge to South Bermondsey by rail. There is a separate walkway for away fans to the North Stand. If there are plenty of away fans travelling then the police arrange a special away fans special service from London Bridge.

Archived