BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millwall fans think they have an easy way into the semis now. I don't think they realise we've only conceded 2 goals from open play so far this year. I'm pretty confident.

It’s one of those ties where both teams will think that they can, or for the more optimistic, will win. They have every right to be confident for the win 1 they’re at home 2 in November they dicked us at Ewood without breaking sweat but we are a different animal now. It’s still a 50:50 but after 2 years of only feeling negativity towards the club and our prospects finally feel like a semi final is very very attainable.

And considering the teams left in the bag were us, Millwall, Chelsea and man utd with united drawn at home I was delighted with millwall.

It’s one of those ties where both teams will think that they can, or for the more optimistic, will win. They have every right to be confident for the win 1 they’re at home 2 in November they dicked us at Ewood without breaking sweat but we are a different animal now. It’s still a 50:50 but after 2 years of only feeling negativity towards the club and our prospects finally feel like a semi final is very very attainable.

And considering the teams left in the bag were us, Millwall, Chelsea and man utd with united drawn at home I was delighted with millwall.

That's pretty much what I'm saying, I think they are underestimating us.

Yep, I agree, things are starting to look really good.

In a way, it's the best draw for us, apart from, possibly playing them at Ewood.

I used to watch Rochdale when they were at home and Rovers weren't and think that David Flitcroft, who used to be the brawn behind them when Keith Hill was their manager, has got Barnsley fired up. I can't imagine that Moyes will tolerate Oldham winning @ Goodison Park again so this is our best route to the Final, imo.

What is the odds for

Man utd h

Man city h

Chelsea h

Everton h

I wonder.

Just Have sneaky for mill wall a tho

Would be odd if we ended up drawing Millwall away, after all, that's the game we'll have to re-arrange due to today's results!!

I would guess Millwall away on Sunday lunchtime.

It will be

6 v 3

4 v 5

7 v 1 and

8 v 2

Have you chaps got ESP? Especially you, riverside returns. Please give me next Fridays Euromillions numbers. :xmas:

My guess is that the games be rovers sat 1500

Everton sat 1730

Utd Sunday 1600

City monday

I was always under the impression that ALL QF ties are televised these days. So not 3pm Saturday game

ITV Website: 2 live FA Cup quarter finals + 1 replay and 1 exclusively live semi final.

I would assume ESPN will show the other two

Tacky balls, heated balls.....just wondered what the conspiracy theorists think of the draw? People spout the same nonsense every year. The way those balls rattle around inside that pot would make it ridiculously difficult to pick out a specific one.

Its a good draw for us. Not easy but far from impossible.

I was always under the impression that ALL QF ties are televised these days. So not 3pm Saturday game

ITV Website: 2 live FA Cup quarter finals + 1 replay and 1 exclusively live semi final.

ESPN schedules are showing a live FA Cup game on Saturday lunch time and another on Sunday afternoon. I would expect all four games to be live on TV and would expect ours to be Saturday or Sunday lunch time. But, as always, we are at the mercy of the TV schedules.

Yep, since the 3rd round there have been 5 games live on telly, 2 on ITV and 3 on ESPN (plus a replay on each if there's been enough games). It makes sense then that ESPN will have 2 of the quarters as well.

AS I said earlier in this thread, our game will be on the Sunday. They can't have both Man Utd and Man City playing at home on the same day and Liverpool are at home on the Sunday so Everton wouldn't be able to play on the Sunday.

Archived