BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City [Away]; 19th February.

m1st

Rovers have a 3 hour weekly programme on an Indian satellite TV channel, including a full replay of the week's game.

Anyway I've just made a snap decision to go to Hull tonight. Setting off in half an hour.

that channel is TEN Action. They telecast champions league and europa league here.

They also show blackburn rovers player focus section during commercial breaks.

Most of the time its danny murphy or nuno gomez.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean, Orr, Dann, Hanley, Rekik, Williamson, Lowe, Murphy, Martin Olsson, Kazim-Richards, Rhodes.

Subs: Usai, Givet, Campbell, Pedersen, Markus Olsson, Nuno Gomes, Bentley.

#hcafc Starting Line-Up: Stockdale, Chester, Bruce, Hobbs, Elmohamady, Brady, Evans, Meyler, Quinn, Koren, Gedo

Subs: Jakupovic, Rosenior, Simpson, Cairney, Olofinjana, Fathi, Proschwitz

No Aluko and Martin Olsson on the left wing.....love it.

D.J Campbell and Rhodes are going to click tonight I feel. Hope Bentley and Pedersen feature to provide the balls in. Anyone else think Martin Olsson would be our most potent left mid at the moment??

i think most people have thought that for the past few years, but for some reason he never gets played there.

spoke to soon!!!, looks like it could finally be happening tonight with Rekik taking over at LB.

• Backroom

I would have liked to see Williamson in the middle with another option on the wing but so far the manager has given no reason to doubt him plus we have good options to change it up from the bench

Think Williamson will be right wing. Suspect Kaz will drop into right wing and Williamson will help out the central midfield 2 when defending.

Great to see Martin Olsson on the left wing.

Not the team I would have picked tbh.

But everything you said, makes sense and backs that team selection up. I like it. Strong bench too.

i know it sounds harsh considering he scored the winner against Arsenal(which i'm guessing is the only reason he's kept his place) but the sooner he's out and DJ/Best or even Bentley is in the more potent our attackers will be, i get the feeling with Kazim that he'd spit his dummy out if he was dropped.

But everything you said, makes sense and backs that team selection up. I like it. Strong bench too.

My issue is that our best chance of winning is from a set piece yet we dont have peds or bentley playing. The plan will be to keep it tight for 60 mins, then bring Bentley on to whip in crosses from set pieces.

Archived