BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City [Away]; 19th February.

m1st

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're playing 5-3-2 ??? with attacking wing-back

Maybe we are matching up to Hull's 5-3-2 then. Not sure Orr is cut out to be an attacking wing-back, but we'll see.

Interesting tactical decision from Appleton. Personally I see it as a gamble that wasn't worth taking, but on the other hand it's nice to see he's more flexible with the team's shape than I first thought.

FYI ...ARSNEL ONE DOWN ...7TH MIN KROOS ....

Maybe we are matching up to Hull's 5-3-2 then. Not sure Orr is cut out to be an attacking wing-back, but we'll see.

Interesting tactical decision from Appleton. Personally I see it as a gamble that wasn't worth taking, but on the other hand it's nice to see he's more flexible with the team's shape than I first thought.

ORR can do some decent crossing ... lets see

• Backroom

Similar tactics adopted to the last two away games

Soak up pressure and defend well and hit on the break, it's a good way to approach away games but the risk is they take their chances which will happen in games; for me it's a worthy risk though

Similar tactics adopted to the last two away games

Soak up pressure and defend well and hit on the break, it's a good way to approach away games but the risk is they take their chances which will happen in games; for me it's a worthy risk though

Not sounding too good yet though

• Backroom

Kazim booked, he must know his place in the team is fragile at best now and he doesn't help himself with his antics at times

Id be bringing him off at half time as he can be as much of a danger to us as he is to them

Archived