BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince next Blackpool manager

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be one of the most forgiving people on the planet, chaddy.

I dont forgive him for what happen at BRFC but that was over 4 years ago. so lets move on.

plus I know alot of Blackpool fans so hope he does well there.

will him and Karl Oyston get on tho?

looks like Paul Ince will become next Blackpool manager on Monday.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-set-to-name-ince-as-new-boss-1-5412458

hope he does well there.

just think the Rovers came way too early for him.

Considering how the much younger MA is doing that argument doesn't seem to hold much water. I wonder who his assistant will be, the name of the one he had at Rovers escapes me?

I dont forgive him for what happen at BRFC but that was over 4 years ago. so lets move on.

plus I know alot of Blackpool fans so hope he does well there.

will him and Karl Oyston get on tho?

i know a lot too and i hope he falls on his arse.

Considering how the much younger MA is doing that argument doesn't seem to hold much water. I wonder who his assistant will be, the name of the one he had at Rovers escapes me?

Steve Thompson, the current caretaker manager. Ince is bringing in two members of his own staff. expect one to be Alex Rae

God Ince was awful, to have a worse win percentage then the unspoken one says something, no mater how short his stay.

On another note imagine if Sam had never came in that season and saved us. The Venkys reign may of never happened and we could still be under John Williams care, even if we were still in the championship.

Guest Norbert

OK so Tom stays for a bit longer because dad's got the job, but isn't it likely that he'll prevent Tom going up with Blackpool, thus ensuring he leaves anyway?

And has Paul done his coaching badges yet? I remember that he was quite casual about it when he managed us.

God Ince was awful, to have a worse win percentage then the unspoken one says something, no mater how short his stay.

I have no animosity toward Ince. He was out of his depth with us. At the time we were an established Prem side with players used to a professional set up.

I now get Talksport on the radio in my car. On Friday I was listening to Darren Gough and the clown that hosts with him. They were talking about Ince and Blackpool. The other one said that he hoped Ince would get the Blackpool job as "he had been treated shoddily by Blackburn". No wonder I read threads on here now and again with people complaining about Talksport. How was he "shoddily treated"?

We were bottom when he got sacked.

He signed Vince Grella.

He sold Friedel.

His back room team consisted of an over the hill Archie Knox, and a blatently underqualified Ray Mathias.

His training methods weren't great. He allegedly made players do press ups if they didn't perform.

His final act was a 4 goal capitulation at Wigan. Where quite plainly the players had had enough.

Good luck to him though. I am just happy Steve Kean isn't Rovers manager.

I have no animosity toward Ince. He was out of his depth with us. At the time we were an established Prem side with players used to a professional set up.

I now get Talksport on the radio in my car. On Friday I was listening to Darren Gough and the clown that hosts with him. They were talking about Ince and Blackpool. The other one said that he hoped Ince would get the Blackpool job as "he had been treated shoddily by Blackburn". No wonder I read threads on here now and again with people complaining about Talksport. How was he "shoddily treated"?

We were bottom when he got sacked.

He signed Vince Grella.

He sold Friedel.

His back room team consisted of an over the hill Archie Knox, and a blatently underqualified Ray Mathias.

His training methods weren't great. He allegedly made players do press ups if they didn't perform.

His final act was a 4 goal capitulation at Wigan. Where quite plainly the players had had enough.

Good luck to him though. I am just happy Steve Kean isn't Rovers manager.

Plus the fact he's quite obviously as thick as pigkean!

The least intelligent man to be in charge of Rovers in my time (back to Don Mackay). He even had to bring in an old pal to be in charge of defensive duties because it was too complex for him. As Big Sam alluded when he took over - if a manager can't get the basics like organising the defence, what exactly is his job?

He was only treated shoddily in respect of the fact that we weren't very sympathetic to his learning difficulties.

A keaning dimwit of the highest order.

And has Paul done his coaching badges yet? I remember that he was quite casual about it when he managed us.

Pah, coaching badges are for pussies. Just have Archie Knox yelling at people telling them to do press ups. That'll whip them into shape.

The only blot on John Williams' time with us. I've never forget the look on his face at the announcement press conference. Ince was like a rabbit in the headlights and and could barely speak. You could see John Williams getting more uncomfortable as Ince floundered away and at the "not yet" comment (when asked about not being in the relegation zone and trying to lift the mood with a joke) you could almost see him wondering "I think we've made a terrible mistake".

Archived