BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley fans up in arms over Ewood game.

Haha - I'll assume that is Jones? Or Rhodes? See I've come up with 2 already. Your keeper sounds like he's doing well? What about the lad you got from Man U? Olsson? Bentley, Campbell? What about that young defender who came through your youth ranks, he's looked decent when I've seen him?

I think you are trying to lull me into some false optimism, just so I feel the inevitable defeat even more keenly.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current form shows 2 teams that are struggling, with the width of a fag paper between us:

P W D L Points

16 Blackburn 8 2 3 3 9

17 Burnley 8 2 2 4 8

Now before we play you've got Bolton and Millwall (I think) and we have Barnsley and Hull. Leaving aside the obvious desire to get points and wins anyway, if either team can get a couple of good results it could make all the difference on the 17th because I don't imagine either team is feeling massively confident right now - a couple of wins could soon change that though.

Guest Norbert

King (the Man utd player) is injured, but looked OK, Kean is probably best described as raw talent, Campbell has been poor, and Lowe tries hard. The only proper quality you could rely on is Rhodes, who is probably comparable to Austin in that he's been a goal machine in an average team.

This'll be the closed derby match to call for a long time.

King (the Man utd player) is injured, but looked OK, Kean is probably best described as raw talent, Campbell has been poor, and Lowe tries hard. The only proper quality you could rely on is Rhodes, who is probably comparable to Austin in that he's been a goal machine in an average team.

This'll be the closed derby match to call for a long time.

King (the Rovers player)

Edit

Current form shows 2 teams that are struggling, with the width of a fag paper between us:

P W D L Points

16 Blackburn 8 2 3 3 9

17 Burnley 8 2 2 4 8

Now before we play you've got Bolton and Millwall (I think) and we have Barnsley and Hull. Leaving aside the obvious desire to get points and wins anyway, if either team can get a couple of good results it could make all the difference on the 17th because I don't imagine either team is feeling massively confident right now - a couple of wins could soon change that though.

We are worse than you. No you're not, we are terrible. Not having that we're abysmal. Yeah but we are appalling......

Should be a great game

For anybody who thinks the sanctions should be lifted for this game should have been outside the Reebok last night. A few hundred Rovers fans were posturing as were a similar number of Bolton fans when the police baton charged them. As they ran lots of Rovers fans (my self included) were pinned up against a wall. Included in these were women and children.

For anybody who thinks the sanctions should be lifted for this game should have been outside the Reebok last night. A few hundred Rovers fans were posturing as were a similar number of Bolton fans when the police baton charged them. As they ran lots of Rovers fans (my self included) were pinned up against a wall. Included in these were women and children.

The thing is there was no need for any Rovers fans to be right in that corner goading the Bolton mob. It is obvious we didn't sell any tickets for that last section .... so why we're people there?

The thing is there was no need for any Rovers fans to be right in that corner goading the Bolton mob. It is obvious we didn't sell any tickets for that last section .... so why we're people there?

Is it me, or is the idiot brigade increasing?

There's always trouble with Bolton, Burnley fans will tell you the same. Why Rovers fans weren't kept inside for a while after the game last night is daft though under the circumstances. They are really bothered about us for some reason as they have no proper rivalry like us and Burnley do.

Unfortunately nowadays due to police cuts there is a need on their part to be a lot more authorative than in previous years to guarantee the budget for next season and protect jobs. The more trouble there is the better the policing at the next time the 2 teams play but whether that amounts to good policing is debatale. Another thing to take into context is apparently the "deluded 1" needed a personal bodyguard due to threats against him, as he and others played the blame game against Rovers fans so that will also count against us when policing decisions are made. I ain't defending nobody as i wasnt at the last away game but for years we had in the main a good rapport with the authorities and all that to me as changed in the last 2 years.

We've sold around 14,000 tickets as of today says the LET

Gotta say i'm suprised it's only that... just had a look online - BBE lower and Riverside are getting pretty full but other area's looking a bit grim so far. Still a week and-a-half to go though. I'm confident we'll have more home fans than they did at the Turd Moor fixture.

Burnley only have a few hundred left of their initial allocation, so may take the extra thousand if they think they'll sell them.

There's always trouble with Bolton, Burnley fans will tell you the same. Why Rovers fans weren't kept inside for a while after the game last night is daft though under the circumstances. They are really bothered about us for some reason as they have no proper rivalry like us and Burnley do.

Happens every game with the little chavs in the bottom corner, then you've to walk right through them to get on the coaches / back to the cars. Doesnt help when we take almost every mutant we've got intent on getting into trouble.

Good grief is that it?! Doesnt bode well. I'd hoped that these stay aways would at least go against burnley.

That figure doesn't actually make sense considering there are '13000' home fans on every game these days. So we only sold a 1000 extra tickets? I bought 10 on behalf of my mates for a start.

Also I was in the ticket office a couple of Saturday's ago and 3 lads came in and wanted 8 tickets for the burnley game. They could only get 4 because the others weren't on the database. We really should not be turning away support, and a common sense policy should be adopted by the ticket office.

Good grief is that it?! Doesnt bode well. I'd hoped that these stay aways would at least go against burnley.

Having said that I was in the ticket office a couple of Saturday's ago and 3 lads came in and wanted 8 tickets for the burnley game. They could only get 4 because the others weren't on the database. We really should not be turning away support, and a common sense policy should be adopted by the ticket office.

Not to worry that makes 20,000 in Shagspeak !

I said a few weeks back there will be no more than 15/16k home fans on for this. Did the idiots think all the stayaways would come flocking back for this at those prices with all the other ballache involved. Going off the crowds this season they should have been doing everything they could to fill it up for this one and make it an occasion. No keaning idea !

That figure doesn't actually make sense considering there are '13000' home fans on every game these days. So we only sold a 1000 extra tickets? I bought 10 on behalf of my mates for a start.

Quite a few people like myself have those 19 game season tickets, which don't include the Dingles game. Because of the 12.30 Sunday kick off, there'll be 3 of us not there who usually travel down from Glasgow, and doubtless there'll be others who travel from afar not going as well.

Do we know if this figure includes ST holders or if it is individual matchday tickets sold

Archived