BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] PREVIEW : Rovers vs Leeds Utd - Saturday Feb 23rd 3.00pm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

to be fair they were making a point at the minutes silence as it never happened at other games when Revie died....

One of the scummiest ways to make a point either way

me and my mates were attacked outside ewood when we beat them 1-0 back in '99 i think, gillespie scored, we were walking along and 2 of them just started kicking and punching us, we had to fight back though and eventually a rovers fan came along and stopped it, the policemen on their horses did nothing, when they eventually woke from their stuper, it was too late, the leeds fans had gone, i have hated them ever since this incident, a truly unprovoked attack!!!

Rovers: Kean, Orr, Dann, Hanley, Rekik, Bentley, Lowe, Murphy, Kazim-Richards, Campbell, Rhodes.

Subs: Usai, Pedersen, Markus Olsson, Nuno Gomes, Morris, Goodwillie, Henley.

Dirty Leeds team - Kenny, Byram, Lees, Peltier, Warnock, Green, Tonge, Norris, Varney, Morison, McCormack

There's another one who's played for both teams, even if he is only on loan to Leeds.

Am I alone in thinking "Leeds fans" & Neil Warnock; a marriage made in, erm, heaven?

Archived