BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] PREVIEW : Rovers vs Leeds Utd - Saturday Feb 23rd 3.00pm

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Goalless first-half but #lufc have looked the more likely to score. Midfield trio of Norris,Tonge & Green looking fluid. #roversstruggling.

2. You know it was a bad first half when you're moved to vacuum the carpets at halftime. Hoping for better in the next 45. #Rovers

3. This is a Steve Kean type performance #rovers

4. I'd rather be watching the rugby #rovers #leeds #cold

appleton makes big sam look positive doesn't he

we have the attacking players to cause a threat to anybody in this league

the fans will turn on him before long mark my words

Yeah they probably will, but then we seem to have an unfair share of stupid fans with stupid opinions.

i really dont rate appleton,,, every game home or away we seem to get dominated possesion wise and sometimes chance wise, we have an attack that should scare every team yet we seem like we cant score goals, under him havent we only won games 1-0 or drew 1-1

Except when we beat Derby 3-0 and Bristol City 2-0

Why even put gomes on the bench when he never brings him on

Yeah, I'd like to see more of Gomes. Sure, he's getting on and hasn't played for awhile, but he did well with Rhodes at the start of the season and would definitely offer something different up front.

Yes, Nuno should had been on....don't know why Appleton stayed with DJ who was really poor.

Can't say Im impressed by Bentley either....hope Olsson is back to Leicester on the left wing, Rekik was good today.

But a draw is poor for us,,, good for Leeds.

Archived