BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New PlayStation 4

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

To add to the above post, Roverandout-if you do play those games they are intensely addictive (worse than Football Manager binges).

I've taken myself away from hyper addictive games, as I just get too into them!

The clue might be in the title...

Anyway No Mans Sky - looks good, but is it just an Elite clone?

Well if you've not played Oblivion or Skyrim the only thing I can say is "Play them!" Great games.

Will have a look thanks

To add to the above post, Roverandout-if you do play those games they are intensely addictive (worse than Football Manager binges).

Can't get into witcher right now as its too complicated

• 1 month later...

We should bring back the dislike button for this ^^

Fifa, tut tut

Fifa is a lot better a game than it ever used to be, theres not a great deal between the two now.

In fact I tend to buy them alternate years, so you actually can see the difference between versions that otherwise you miss.

Fifa is a lot better a game than it ever used to be, theres not a great deal between the two now.

In fact I tend to buy them alternate years, so you actually can see the difference between versions that otherwise you miss.

They've not done a decent one since FIFA 11 imo, the training mode mode is probably the only thing I like on it nowadays.

I just hammer the ultimate team tbh, massively addictive, and keeps me busy during the quiet winter months!

Im not a fan, I just think its more and more just another revenue stream for EA, like freemium apps, but without the free part.

Archived