BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] **Leicester City v Rovers** Tuesday 26th February

Very harsh and surprised coming from you given the stick about Rovers you've dished out on here and Twitter.

Think thenodrog has pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I've never been on twitter in my life so don't pretend you know who I am. Also my post wasn't entirely serious. We all know what a good job Allardyce did given the circumstances, but to continually go on about it is futile. What's done is done, it can't be reversed. it's just the 'told you so' mentality on here and the fact people like Appleton are written off before they have a chance to change anything just gets really boring.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touched a nerve have I?

Let me guess.... you were a gormless Facebook warrior who welcomed Ince, hated Allardyce, bent over when the Venkymob flew in and thought that under Kean that we'd finish top 4 and woul be playing Champions league before the ink was dry on their cheque. Did you walk his dog too?

You haven't touched a nerve at all, and everything else you wrote is wholly inaccurate. Kean was useless, venky's are worse, i've never been on facebook to welcome anyone anywhere, and Allardyce did a good job of keeping us in the Prem. I just don't feel the need to mention it every day like you. You obviously have issues.

You haven't touched a nerve at all, and everything else you wrote is wholly inaccurate. Kean was useless, venky's are worse, i've never been on facebook to welcome anyone anywhere, and Allardyce did a good job of keeping us in the Prem. I just don't feel the need to mention it every day like you. You obviously have issues.

Given the entirely predictable issues over past two years, the criticisms hurled at those who did and the attitudes and opinions of some on here who are still in denial I have to agree with you and say YES you are spot on blueboy333 ... I do have issues ... and serious ones too concerning gormless numpties with obvious learning difficulties.

Given the entirely predictable issues over past two years, the criticisms hurled at those who did and the attitudes and opinions of some on here who are still in denial I have to agree with you and say YES you are spot on blueboy333 ... I do have issues ... and serious ones too concerning gormless numpties with obvious learning difficulties.

.... who are stuck in groundhog day.

Archived