BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] **Leicester City v Rovers** Tuesday 26th February

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at Leicester's previous games on BBC Sport and their form is pretty terrible.

SAT 23 FEB 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

TUE 19 FEB 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

TUE 12 FEB 2013 - FA CUP

SAT 9 FEB 2013 - CHAMPIONSHIP

If form is anything to go by I can see us getting at least a draw tonight, maybe sneak a win.

"I've got a bad feeling about this one. For the first time in ages I'm predicting a loss. 1-2 Blackburn. Wood with ours. Rhodes brace for them."

"Agree about the score. Our confidence seems fragile and I don't think we'll have the belief to keep pressing the game even if we get in front."

"A certain DJ Campbell is bound to score against us spend at least 60 minutes of the game in an offside position..."

"Because on present form it (automatic promotion) is beyond us. Anyone who has seen our last three performances knows we will not make up that gap we do not have it in us. Any opposition knows how to stop us playing now and Pearson has no plan B that is self evident."

"Oh and their keeper is in inspirational form atm, some of his saves against Hull were spectacular."

Nugent's a doubt for the game apparently.

No way we pass Brighton on the table so it´s Leicester who we are chasing. Lose today and the gap is 12pts and they have one match more left. Draw isn´t helping much either but wouldn´t be a goodnight kiss yet.

Leicester have been in a very bad form lately which somehow makes me even more sure they win today.

Nowt in this game for us. Our season is already over. The only good thing is I'm more confident that we'll not be relegated this season. Amazing what passes for success these days.

Not to be a Rovers Fan but that's a bit extreme. Win tonight and we're Peterborough at home away from a potential 1 point gap to the playoffs. We've then got a perfectly winnable game to take us to Wembley and the dingles game to keep the record up. The season is not over yet.

Is Paul Gallagher likely to play tonight? I always get a bad feeling when our ex players line up against us.

Looking at his Wiki page, I didn't realise how poor his goal record is.

62 goals from 309 appearances. Including 62 Rovers games and just 8 goals.

Appleton will set out to not loose i would think, that seems his style away from home. We can hope to nick an early goal and then we might draw/win. Anything else will be a big suprise/bonus.

LCFC 3 - Rovers 1

19,890 - 650 hardy Rovers.

Not to be a Rovers Fan but that's a bit extreme. Win tonight and we're Peterborough at home away from a potential 1 point gap to the playoffs. We've then got a perfectly winnable game to take us to Wembley and the dingles game to keep the record up. The season is not over yet.

Agreed. Our next league fixtures after Leicester are -

P'boro - home

Bolton - away

Burnley - home

Blackpool - home

Cardiff - away

Sheff Wed -away

Derby - home

H'field - home

7 winnable games along with the Cardiff one. Although obviously that is still technically winnable.

Trust me, after 50 plus years of supporting Rovers it is better to fear the worst and then be surprised and delighted when it doesn't happen. Optimism doesn't work and the continual disappointment is bad for your health.

With Bentley and Pedersen in the team, Rovers should have enough about them even though young Rhodes cant run and Murphy and Lowe cant get forward enough to score or create chances for others, so what hope is there for Rovers tonight. R

Rovers win 2-1

Agreed. Our next league fixtures after Leicester are -

P'boro - home

Bolton - away

Burnley - home

Blackpool - home

Cardiff - away

Sheff Wed -away

Derby - home

H'field - home

7 winnable games along with the Cardiff one. Although obviously that is still technically winnable.

Bolton away is a very tough game. I Think Bolton will climb places...Also Cardiff away is tough

Trust me, after 50 plus years of supporting Rovers it is better to fear the worst and then be surprised and delighted when it doesn't happen. Optimism doesn't work and the continual disappointment is bad for your health.

:D

Think we'll sneak this one. Leicester are having a wobble and don't look the same team they did a couple of months ago.

Can see them getting caught out on the break tonight.

1-0 rovers. 4/1 with some bookies for rovers to win. That seems very steep and definitely worth a fiver.

Archived