BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] **Leicester City v Rovers** Tuesday 26th February

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MA needs to adapt, all or nothing now, even though all could result in bigger defeat......he's nothing to lose, can blame the whole season on others.....go down fighting! Tonight, not the season btw!

Agree. Have to show some ambition, attack and try to win this match. Might as well lose 4-0 as go down without a fight.

Central midfield a problem for too long.

Unfortunately, Murphy / Etuhu going nowhere as they are sat on ridiculous contracts.

Can't blame those two if club has been run like a retirement home / holiday camp.

• Backroom

We're playing as bad right now under Appleton as we did under Berg and Kean. I keep thinking the squad can do better, but maybe the players are just a lot worse than we all think. Injuries or not, we're embarrassing so far tonight and we've been very poor for some time now.

I'd get Markus on for Campbell and give Bentley a free role behind Rhodes. It's a position he knows well.

We need to get on the ball and get some pace on the wings. Shame we really only have Markus who can offer us this with all the injuries.

We're playing as bad right now under Appleton as we did under Berg and Kean. I keep thinking the squad can do better, but maybe the players are just a lot worse than we all think. Injuries or not, we're embarrassing so far tonight and we've been very poor for some time now.

Absolutely no doubt about it IMO.

I think they are, in the main, vastly overrated and overpaid.

Been saying for the last few days, I think Rovers approaching the crossroads and the Raos will have to make the decision as to whether they sh1t or get off the pot.

The club may be unrecognisable as we know it next season.

Archived