BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Amine Linganzi

Harrier7

Bringing a bit of class to Stanley's midfield in his two sub appearances so far. After what I used to read about him on here I'm amazed how good he is. I know, I know - found his level and all that, but I can't believe he's worse than Murphy, again from what I read on here! :rock:

Bringing a bit of class to Stanley's midfield in his two sub appearances so far. After what I used to read about him on here I'm amazed how good he is. I know, I know - found his level and all that, but I can't believe he's worse than Murphy, again from what I read on here! :rock:

An arthritic 3 legged dog is better than Murphy ..

I'm fairly confident his presence in the team would have had no overall impact on anything.

This.

It's a testament to how far we have fallen under Venkys that Linganzi is seen as an improvement.

Crumbs. How bad ARE we?

• 1 month later...

Linganzi was outstanding tonight for Stanley and looked very much like the player who first arrived at the Rovers when he played for the Reserves. He looked a talent in those early Reserve outings and it was a pity the lad lost his way at the Rovers. Hopefully he will continue to rebuild his career and certainly the level of his performances since arriving at Accy suggest that Stanley will do well to keep him next season.

Archived