BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough 15:00 Saturday March 2nd 2013

We only seem to do really well against bottom sides in league. Especially concerning is our goals scored. We have scored fewer than any of the six clubs just beneath us: Derby, Burnley, Millwall, Charlton, Birmingham, Blackpool. Peterborough have scored more than we! We've scored 42 goals. Rhodes I think 20. Without Rhodes we'd be relegation bound. Makes you think of the folly to let Rochina go. He can score and create goals. Could he be persuaded to return?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mind numbingly negative and coma inducing 1st half. Followed by a slightly faster paced negativity and a probable goal (2 if it gives the players a nice tingly feeling) and ending with one of the Stewards abrubtly waking me up in a deserted stadium telling me to go home.

Rovers 1(?2) Posh 0

I think we should play 451,

Kean

Orr Dann Hanley Henley

Lowe Murphy Jones

Bentley Morten

Rhodes

not much(if any) real pace, but if Bentley and Morten play higher up they 'should' cause real problems with their delivery.

p.s. I am aware that this team looks good on paper, but in reality most of these players have seriously under achieved this season but I still think sadly its the best we have available.

Welcome to a deserted Ewood. More folk at Ikea according to Ozz!!

Must be well below 10000.

Skirmishes outside the Fox and Hounds. Neanderthals from Posh appeared to start it.

Archived