BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup Semi Final Draw

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, Wigan still have to be more concerned with surviving the PL, it seems like it is tighter than last year. There are not as many clubs to leapfrog over, Saints won yesterday and have 28 points, Villa 27, Wigan 24 points.

Some chance....I would say 25K.

If we get past Millwall I will be on the phone for a corporate Wembley freebie.

Does anyone know any Central London pubs with the game on this Wednesday please?

Yeh I live down Saaf and I always go to Sports Bar on Piccadilly. Easy to find and they have loads of screens, dead cert to have Millwall on.

Check on their website or ring them but i'm certain they'll have it on

Two games away from a european place and a real chance of doing that. Would have mixed feelings, would be incredible to get to the fa cup final but the europa league would kill us next season. Our fixture list would be horrendous.

Not quite - if Chelsea get to the final and do not qualify for the Champions League then they will qualify for the Europa League should they win the cup. If they qualify for the Europa league due to finishing 5th in the league then that place will go to the 6th placed team.

Thats how I understand it anyway, I believe the rules were changed a couple of years ago.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/who-qualifies-to-play-in-europe/

Yeh I live down Saaf and I always go to Sports Bar on Piccadilly. Easy to find and they have loads of screens, dead cert to have Millwall on.

Check on their website or ring them but i'm certain they'll have it on

Thanks Jimmy, much appreciated, I'll be there.

You'd only take 10k? Not having that. Surely it'd be around the 18/19k mark?

You clearly don't understand whats gone on at thew club in the past 2yrs, a number of fans have deserted the club and probably won't come back until the owners have gone if ever.

We played Arsenal in the semi at Cardiff during the good times, think we sold about 17k, we'll get nowhere near that number this time around if we get there.

Best draw and the odds are against us but I would love to see Rovers play at Wembley in the FA Cup Final before I turn my toes up and I'm dreaming that this could be the year.

After everything that Rovers fans have been though over the past 2 years or so we deserve it.

Le Saux fixed that for us. Whole system's corrupt. :mellow:

What you on about? Not seen a fairer draw in my life.

You can tell it's an honest draw because we got the lowest ranked team in the bag. :tu:

Think about it, it's only because the balls WEREN'T heated this time out that the Manc clubs were drawn together.

Not let's get on a beat Millwall then we can at least worry about it...

Well,any self-respecting person who comes on here, ought to be going....plus taking friends,wife etc with you.

Otherwise what is the point of being a supporter?

The fact we have been thru 30 months of hell is another spur. Remember how the Full Members Cup Final acted as a catalyst.

But first beat Millwall and then we can beat the @#/? out of the Internet warriors on here!

Archived