BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

As it stands at half time in Saturdays games. We are just 3 points off the drop zone

18 Blackburn 36 -3 45

19 Barnsley 37 -11 44

20 Ipswich 38 -20 44

21 Sheff Wed 37 -10 43

22 Peterborough 38 -9 42

23 Bristol City 38 -11 42

24 Wolves 38 -11 39

just goes to show how abject Appleton's form is. He talks a good talk but that's it.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on there now so the problem is at your end as the site is working.

Strange, I'm using ie9 on windows 7(64bit).

never had an issue in the past.(good job a received my tkts weeks ago) :tu: , I was just trying to see roughly how many seats where still available.

Just logged in now TJ with no problems. Using ie explorer on xp

EDIT: Not many seats left in the middle two block on the riverside. It's usually a sea of green available seats

riverside seats where the cheapest by like a tenner, not surprised they're being snapped up.

The club is in free fall. Lets all think about it, can you see a win again this season?

I can't see us winnin one game. Relegation seems a REAL possibility.

Pick one out of that lot?

Burnley H

Blackpool H

Cardiff A

Sheff Wed A

Derby H

Huddersfield H

Watford A

Millwall A

Crystal Palace H

Birmingham A

I feel sorry for Wolves fans, our clubs fall from grace doesn't get a lot of attention nationally, but Wolves are in complete free-fall and don't get any attention it seems, less than 3 years ago we where both fairly solid battling premiere league teams that all clubs hated playing against.

I thought wolves would settle back into this league without much of a problem as they've had a lot more experience at this level in the last 20 years.

I can't see us scoring another goal until Kaz returns. He is the only one with any aggression to win the ball. Rhodes can't score if nobody sets up the chances.

Going to be in the BBE Lower for this one. First match all season. Couldn't not go!

Always feel nervous that our record might get broken each time we play this lot. I don't feel more confident than when we played them away. 2-1 Rovers.

I really hope your score is correct but personally I just don't see where a goal is going to come from. I just can't stomach a beating from Burnley.

Friends get together tonight ahead of match - split 50/50 Burnley/Rovers. Should be some old fashined craic as it should always be for football matches.

Looking forward to match tomorrow.

Unfortunately, think fatigue and pressure will get to us and going for a 3-1 Burnley win. Will be very costly as losers pick-up bill for York race day in June for 4 couples !

COYB !

Friends get together tonight ahead of match - split 50/50 Burnley/Rovers. Should be some old fashined craic as it should always be for football matches.

Looking forward to match tomorrow.

Unfortunately, think fatigue and pressure will get to us and going for a 3-1 Burnley win. Will be very costly as losers pick-up bill for York race day in June for 4 couples !

COYB !

Once a dingle always a dingle!

Are you going mercer?

Having watched England capitulate to the Taffs, I don't want two in one weekend. Going, very little enthusiasm, expect a defeat, would obviously take a draw/win. Defining game of another rank season overseen by the dark lords. Will they care what happens to their baby, win, lose or draw, I doubt it. Probably think we are still in the PL god bless em. Feck off Venkys!

after watching wednesdays shambles of a performance i was thinking of not travelling over tommorow

all of a sudden i'm looking forward to it

a perfect chance for the team to redeem themselves,hopefully there'll be a good atmosphere too as ewood needs it

I'll be there !

Good man, I couldn't miss this one either, not been as often lately myself for one reason or another, but couldn't miss this one.

Indeed GAV, but we have needed that in so many games and not delivered. Peds last hurrah? Jones shows class? Dunny's finest hour? I hope for all three!! It will be an excruciating couple of hours.....where's Craig Short when you need him?

I thought we'd get turned over earlier in the season but we didn't, so I'm full of hope for tomorrow.

Desperately hope we win tomorrow. Not only for local pride but simple because it means we'd be virtually safe and can rebuild in the summer. Lose and we'll have a miserable couple of weeks before our next match. Draw and we can breathe a little easier but not ideal.

I feel sorry for Wolves fans, our clubs fall from grace doesn't get a lot of attention nationally, but Wolves are in complete free-fall and don't get any attention it seems, less than 3 years ago we where both fairly solid battling premiere league teams that all clubs hated playing against.

I thought wolves would settle back into this league without much of a problem as they've had a lot more experience at this level in the last 20 years.

They won today pal. Teams are picking up points all around us. Where is ournext point coming from ?

Archived