BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #58: Transfers, Tactics and Tantrics

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In Podcast 58 BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu is joined by chief reporter Kamy and assistant editor Eddie to talk about the recent league and FA Cup matches, team and player form, new staff both on and off the field, Michael Appleton's progress and other Rovers-related chat including tantric dance routines and a tribute to Andy Cryer of the Lancashire Telegraph.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/BRFCS-058.mp3

This post has been promoted to an article

Chaddy I think you mean Kamy excellent podcast Wen Kamy makes some very good points it made my year as well JA & his wife and his tantric antics!. Perth I feel a t-shirt coming on obviously with being careful not to land anyone in hot water.

saying ?

TANTRIC ROVERS

We have been well and truly screwed

or

TANTRIC ROVERS

Being Screwed since 19-11-2010

Good podcast again guy's.

I've just listened to the second half again and I'm crying.

All the talk about Appleton and how he is setting up everything behind the scenes to run a football club properly; taking on scouts to go all over Europe; hoping we can get to Wembley. All boding well for the future.

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived