BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well! At least I know one thing...you lot obviously don't give a fack about relegation!i wonder what the message boards would be like if we had won last nite!?.Lets all have a mass protest eh and pile more pressure on the team!.What team could cope with 9 players out?.Finally what person or company would want to buy us if venkys sell with fans who desert their club every time there's a crisis!....no wonder Dingles are looking forward to Sunday and laughing at these message boards!.BACK the club or were relegated!!!

Personally, when I took the decision not to attend it only felt like I was punishing myself. Missing going to the pub for a few with the lads pre match, getting down to Ewood and backing the boys, post match, out for a few afterwards and discuss the game, missing the away days etc etc.

However the more I saw the owners rapidly destroy everything at the club, appoint diabolical managers, look to bring in any man who had former connections with the club to get the fans back on side (like that would somehow make everything great and turn the club around), allow the likes of shaw and Agnew to run the show and most importantly seeing 99% of players not giving a @#/?, the more I thought "why the hell should I give a toss".

This isn't even blackburn rovers anymore, this is something totally different with a totally different identity.

Sorry, my grammar isn't what it used to be Bryan so please don't patronise one who isn't up to your standard !... Mouthy

I'll give you 24 hours before being banned, at best.

Like I said...please put issues aside or don't post!.Im trying to get fans to back the club to help us towards staying up and reading the same boring drivel is not helping!.If you've chosen to stay away then fair enough but 13 k havnt and CARE about their club!.

It's about time the numbskull millionaire - so called football people - that is Board - Management - PLAYERS start showing they care. For Christ sake why should we for ever happy clap people not giving there all, who earn more in a week than most of us a year.

You need to get a grip - I would love the opportunity to go into the dressing room before Sunday to give them a pep talk!

Freakin soft arsed no marks milking our club.

Some only have to give their opinion and they are insulted............same faces usually

people like yourselves and a few others 'opinions' are seemingly only formed and posted with the intention of antagonising and/or attention seeking and then you play the victim when somebody takes the bate.

Call yourselves 'fans' eh?.Why insult PROPER fans for STILL attending games?.Are you frightened of us pulling out of this mess so you'll end up with egg on your face!?.In times of crisis REAL fans stick by their club through hard times in hope things improve!.Certain posters on here do nothing but slag the club off to fuel their own bullshit views!.Well let me tell you one thing... Your a pathetic minority with no guts , brains and one word to sum you up which you are is...COWARDS.Well done to the 13k LOYAL fans who have stuck by the club and CAN see an end to this mess!.The rest of you,well your no worse than a dingle, in fact a dingle has more class to put it bluntly!.You will be there on Sunday on your lap tops phones etc slagging every bad pass , move and hoping we get beat just so you can say you were right and just so you can 'thrive' till the next game with your cowardice views!.Your not fans, your SCUM for deserting your club.Yours truly LOYAL till I die!

Call yourselves 'fans' eh?.Why insult PROPER fans for STILL attending games?.Are you frightened of us pulling out of this mess so you'll end up with egg on your face!?.In times of crisis REAL fans stick by their club through hard times in hope things improve!.Certain posters on here do nothing but slag the club off to fuel their own bullshit views!.Well let me tell you one thing... Your a pathetic minority with no guts , brains and one word to sum you up which you are is...COWARDS.Well done to the 13k LOYAL fans who have stuck by the club and CAN see an end to this mess!.The rest of you,well your no worse than a dingle, in fact a dingle has more class to put it bluntly!.You will be there on Sunday on your lap tops phones etc slagging every bad pass , move and hoping we get beat just so you can say you were right and just so you can 'thrive' till the next game with your cowardice views!.Your not fans, your SCUM for deserting your club.Yours truly LOYAL till I die!

So what is the positive end you can see? Please, pray tell, give us an insight to what you see that others do not?

FFS

Though i cant agree on all you say and a couple of little exaggerations, Its Good to se a genuine passionate view on here for a change instead of the usual wum drivel and depressive cynics, too mqny people seem to have just given up on the club(other than to have a whinge on here), giving up on somthing you care about isnt the British way, so why start now.

I love feel and breath my club 365 days a year and will never give up on my club even if we get beat on Sunday !why .... Cause I'm LOYAL and not a COWARD! Rovers till I die!and if war breaks out I'd rather have the 13 k by my side than the negative COWARDS on this board.Either get behind the team or fckufof

So what is the positive end you can see? Please, pray tell, give us an insight to what you see that others do not?

if you've given up on the club take up Blackburn hawks

Archived