BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

I love feel and breath my club 365 days a year and will never give up on my club even if we get beat on Sunday !why .... Cause I'm LOYAL and not a COWARD! Rovers till I die!and if war breaks out I'd rather have the 13 k by my side than the negative COWARDS on this board.Either get behind the team or fckufof

if you've given up on the club take up Blackburn hawks

Rather than being abusive and EVASIVE answer the question.

What have you seen that gives you any impression that there will be an end to this mess? Is it a good end? I want to know. Maybe some of us have missed it and you can draw our attention to it thus giving you mor chance of creating this happy little eutopian world you long for.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than being abusive and EVASIVE answer the question.

What have you seen that gives you any impression that there will be an end to this mess? Is it a good end? I want to know. Maybe some of us have missed it and you can draw our attention to it thus giving you mor chance of creating this happy little eutopian world you long for.

simple... We stay up and APPY will clear up the players not up to it, the owners WILL back him financially and providing ccwards like yourself return , we will be promoted next season!.So go on coward highlight my post and take the @#/? cause I'm being positive!

simple... We stay up and APPY will clear up the players not up to it, the owners WILL back him financially and providing ccwards like yourself return , we will be promoted next season!.So go on coward highlight my post and take the @#/? cause I'm being positive!

Could you answer my question now.?

You were asked what EVIDENCE you'd seen to give you any impression that this mess will end.

You start off "simple" then provide no evidence at all! You simply restate your belief which most of us find outlandish and for which there is no evidence at all. You then continue to insult but call yourself "positive".

I'm inclined to agree with others that you are trolling, the only other explanation I can think of is that you are completely mad.

Certainly you are best ignored.

Could you answer my question now.?

certainly coward, the owners will then give APPY a transfer budget to keep us up and listen to shaw and agnew and APPY regarding footballing decisions...something they now realise after the last two years hence appys appointment by shaw and agnew!.Finally coward and your fellow coward posters, there are some decent local folk employed at the club (club shop, cleaners,admin who need to keep their jobs and thanks to you cowards if you choose not to return they won't beable to pay bills mortgage etc!.So coward it's not the venkys pocket your hitting, it's the poor decent local folk you ignorant prat.

You were asked what EVIDENCE you'd seen to give you any impression that this mess will end.

You start off "simple" then provide no evidence at all! You simply restate your belief which most of us find outlandish and for which there is no evidence at all. You then continue to insult but call yourself "positive".

I'm inclined to agree with others that you are trolling, the only other explanation I can think of is that you are completely mad.

Certainly you are best ignored.

and what about the insults dished out at LOYAL fans who you cowards have abused for attending ewood?

I admire your blind faith (that's all I admire about you as you are obviously an idiot as your abusive posts show) but I assure you that Rovers' situation is not a laugh.

What evidence do you have to suggest it will happen? There is overwhelming evidence to the contrary

I admire your blind faith (that's all I admire about you as you are obviously an idiot as your abusive posts show) but I assure you that Rovers' situation is not a laugh.

What evidence do you have to suggest it will happen? There is overwhelming evidence to the contrary

the fact that they won't sell proves they want to get it right and the financial backing this season should be a taster for more to come but above all my and13 k loyal fans support, and belief WILL be rewarded!.ps I will insult cowards who patronise my beliefs with childish comments about me wanting what's best for my club!.ANSWER this question .. Why is it that the same group of posters on here continue to attack people like myself and rely on each other to further fuel your attacks?

13k loyal fans support, and belief WILL be rewarded!

I will insult cowards who patronise my beliefs

It seems Happyclapper isn't towing the official line.

According to one Michael Appleton it's all the fault of those 13k that still attend games

“Sometimes where the fans might want the ball to go forward quicker, we have to be brave and patient and get the ball into wide areas before we get the ball into the box."

Even the manager is against you Happyclapper as he is BLAMING YOU for the longball game

So even season ticket holders are cowards now.

And you didn't answer my question, So here it is again.

Where were the 15k loyal fans on Wednesday night?

the cowards are the ones who close to slag off everything about the club and no longer attend ewood(you knew that so don't patronise me)we have a loyal 13 k not 15as you say and the missing5 k on wed was down to cash for the game and tv coverage and due to the recession that's understandable!.

the fact that they won't sell proves they want to get it right and the financial backing this season should be a taster for more to come

What financial backing?

They've sold almost all the decent players and used the money as subsistence funds.

The fact they won't sell is more likely proof that they're retarded or have something to hide that selling would reveal or are just plain stubborn.

all the available evidence points to things continuing to get worse, and attending matches and shouting yourself hoarse won't change a damn thing.

Try again.

It seems Happyclapper isn't towing the official line.

According to one Michael Appleton it's all the fault of those 13k that still attend games

Even the manager is against you Happyclapper

pathetic and predictable from a coward!.

What financial backing?

They've sold almost all the decent players and used the money as subsistence funds.

The fact they won't sell is more likely proof that they're retarded or have something to hide that selling would reveal or are just plain stubborn.

all the available evidence points to things continuing to get worse, and attending matches and shouting yourself hoarse won't change a damn thing.

Try again.

pathetic and predictable post from a coward!.Change the record coward or stop posting or follow the hawks

They just want you banned happy, so they can move onto and gang up on the next person with a positive(or just diferant view to theres).

Its a shame that some threads cant just be made 'over 18s', so honest opinions can be given without having to censor yourself.

Having spoken with happyclapper at the weekend at millwall , he is as passionate as they come re rovers .

It's killing him like its killing the rest of us of how the club has fallen dramatically .

We have a massive game Sunday , where form , league position , club politics , ownership all goes out the window . This match is our season and with just a couple of days to go we should not be all falling out , but concentrating on the derby .

No one can predict the future for the club , all we can do as supporters is hope that things get better and soon .

A lot has been written , a lot has been said , but as supporters we are in this together and as much as it hurts we can still do our bit come Sunday and get behind the team for this important fixture

They just want you banned happy, so they can move onto and gang up on the next person with a positive(or just diferant view to theres).

Its a shame that some threads cant just be made 'over 18s', so honest opinions can be given without having to censor yourself.

Don't be such a dilbert. I don't care if he's banned or not. Why try to get people banned when there's such a thing as the ignore function.

He's not being ganged up on, he's just being asked to justify his point of view. There's friction being created because he has no sensible answer to perfectly reasonable points being put to him.

Now stop being such a soft lad.

Having spoken with happyclapper at the weekend at millwall , he is as passionate as they come re rovers .

It's killing him like its killing the rest of us of how the club has fallen dramatically .

We have a massive game Sunday , where form , league position , club politics , ownership all goes out the window . This match is our season and with just a couple of days to go we should not be all falling out , but concentrating on the derby .

No one can predict the future for the club , all we can do as supporters is hope that things get better and soon .

A lot has been written , a lot has been said , but as supporters we are in this together and as much as it hurts we can still do our bit come Sunday and get behind the team for this important fixture

Totally agree - this weekend is absolutely huge - time for the town to get behind the club - even if only for local pride.

+1

Archived