BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be such a dilbert. I don't care if he's banned or not. Why try to get people banned when there's such a thing as the ignore function.

He's not being ganged up on, he's just being asked to justify his point of view. There's friction being created because he has no sensible answer to perfectly reasonable points being put to him.

Now stop being such a soft lad.

Sorry fella, that wasnt really aimed at you(though you kind of proved my pount anyway!), cheers

• Backroom

tom... My name calling of'coward' to fellow posters is in response to myself being called Rovers Fans and patronised for saying positive things!.Please take note of these individuals childish posts to.

Your username is happyforeverclapper, and you're moaning about being called a Rovers Fan. You're either a WUM or an utter dunce.

I'd advise you change your username if you want to be taken seriously. You can do so in 'ask admin'.

Your username is happyforeverclapper, and you're moaning about being called a Rovers Fan. You're either a WUM or an utter dunce.

I'd advise you change your username if you want to be taken seriously. You can do so in 'ask admin'.

is username is clearly tongue in cheek.

Why so serious?

His username is clearly tongue in cheek.

His username is clearly tongue in cheek(if it winds you up thats your prob chill out)

i chose that name in reply to posters naming fans who attend ewood 'Rovers Fans' instead of staying away.

Call yourselves 'fans' eh?.Why insult PROPER fans for STILL attending games?.Are you frightened of us pulling out of this mess so you'll end up with egg on your face!?.In times of crisis REAL fans stick by their club through hard times in hope things improve!.Certain posters on here do nothing but slag the club off to fuel their own bullshit views!.Well let me tell you one thing... Your a pathetic minority with no guts , brains and one word to sum you up which you are is...COWARDS.Well done to the 13k LOYAL fans who have stuck by the club and CAN see an end to this mess!.The rest of you,well your no worse than a dingle, in fact a dingle has more class to put it bluntly!.You will be there on Sunday on your lap tops phones etc slagging every bad pass , move and hoping we get beat just so you can say you were right and just so you can 'thrive' till the next game with your cowardice views!.Your not fans, your SCUM for deserting your club.Yours truly LOYAL till I die!

Just ignore him and he will go away.

I will be there, the lads have had my full backing at home and I've even managed quite a few away games for the first time for a while. And yep it's the derby so we should be vocal and 100% behind whatever team is put out there.

However, the fans need and deserve answers, I've seen some posts saying "they might pull the funding", "we signed Jordan Rhodes". My guess is we bought Jordan Rhodes on the never, never a few million down and the rest over a few years, I bet a pound to a penny we didn't agree the Samba sale in instalments, I'm pretty sure that would of been a cash up front deal.

Funding, lol, the only thing Venky's are funding, is their costly errors of the past 52 months, I don't really want to get involved in what constitutes a fan and what doesn't but I honestly cannot blame the stay always, they didn't dismantle the club, sell everyone make mistake after mistake, kean up the community and leave us where we are, nor did they sack a competent boardroom or appoint three consecucutive rookie managers, did they?, no they didn't .

I seriously cant understand how anybody couldn't put their differences aside(with each other and the club) for this 1 game against our biggest rivals(just seems bizarre to me), Id honestly say Burnley will be seen as the favourites for the 1st time in decades going into the game, So a packed house with a great atmosphere would really give us a needed extra edge.

With two days to go, Rovers fans are getting along better with Bumley fans than they are each other.

#sadtimes #thanksvenkys

ive made peace with the action group recently cause I realise our situation is serious and needs resolving!ffs put venkys aside and support your club ..it NEEDS you NOW starting Sunday !.Only 19-29k sold including Dingles... Pathetic

ive made peace with the action group recently cause I realise our situation is serious and needs resolving!ffs put venkys aside and support your club ..it NEEDS you NOW starting Sunday !.Only 19-29k sold including Dingles... Pathetic

When did you come to the conclusion that things were serious? What swung it for you and why did it take so long?

Fair play to Action Group member(s) for swallowing their pride, after all the stick they've taken, to accept your belated offer of truce.

When did you come to the conclusion that things were serious? What swung it for you and why did it take so long?

Fair play to Action Group member(s) for swallowing their pride, after all the stick they've taken, to accept your belated offer of truce.

true to form Stuart arnt we?..back to patronising me when I'm trying to make amends!

Its an interesting debate, but one thing we can all agree on is that we're hurting and have been for two and a half years.

My position.

I still have a season ticket in the Riverside, and I go to four/five away games a season, I have always gone, going to Rovers is almost second nature, 20+ years with a season ticket, where I have seen them win the league, finish 6th, play in Europe and get relegated twice all from the same seat. If I didn't go, I know all I would do on Saturday afternoon is watch Soccer Saturday or listen to the radio, so in that sense its easier just to go.

I'm sure that almost season ticket holder agrees with the above statement.

The one thing that is starting to get me down is justifying why I go to other people, it seems whenever you talk to anyone around town about Rovers, the intial response is usually

"You don't still go do you?" or "Why do you keep going to watch that lot?"

I know a lot of people who have stopped going to the games through lack of funds or more recently a lack of motivation, and I can completely understand where these people are coming from and respectfully listen to their opinions and validations for not going.

But, after nearly two seasons of this, it is starting to get me (and I'm sure a lot of others who attend regularly) down, almost on a par with what is on the pitch to be honest.

Its easy to be negative and the easiest thing at the end of last year was to not renew a season ticket and ignore what is going on at Ewood, its unfortunate that it falls on those who still go to the matches that have to put up with the jibes of their friends/work colleagues and certain people on this forum who seem to delight in telling people they don't go anymore!

I agree with happyclappers sentiments and yes whilst its a bit naive, its a longing for a time where the town, the club and its supporters where a positive topic. The good times will ultimately return (be that in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years or 50 years) and I and many others will welcome the fans back with open arms, but with a quiet satisfaction that when the going got tough, I stuck by the team I support.

the defeat tues nite and the unbelievable injury list which NO manager could cope with!.Stay up and next season will be positive on and off the pitch...that is my opinion and I have complete faith in venkys to make amends for their mistakes!.

Naive or WUM - make your own minds up.....................

Archived