BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

the defeat tues nite and the unbelievable injury list which NO manager could cope with!.Stay up and next season will be positive on and off the pitch...that is my opinion and I have complete faith in venkys to make amends for their mistakes!.

Ok. Now you've completely lost me.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last nites result and various issues on and off the pitch etc it appears we are in REAL danger of being relegated!.Do you want to see YOUR team relegated?.The players need the twelfth man NOW more than ever so please put 'issues'aside and HELP the players by getting behind them because it gives them confidence and creates a positive atmosphere!.Please do not respond to this topic why you won't help the team as negativity is not helping our current plight.Recently I made 'peace' with the action group as I've realised us fans need to unite if we are to move forward!.Believe me that was hard to do so surely fans can put venkys aside and help the club?.Lets unite starting this Sunday !!!!!

spot on hfc we have to stick with it we so need them 3 points against our bitter rivals bunley , blackburn rovers loyals

whats the point of answering your questions when all you do do is take the @#/??

I wasn't taking the @#/?. You didn't answer the question. I'm genuinely confused.

I thought you had 'seen the light' about Venkys but you still seem to think they will come good.

It's seriously bewildering.

I think HPC said his piece in the opening post, why should he have to answer to anybody(especially when the questions are just 'leading'), just because some don't agree with them(to varying degrees), he shouldn't have to keep defending his opinions(there not hurting anybody, just don't follow HIS thread if you don't agree)

I wasn't taking the @#/?. You didn't answer the question. I'm genuinely confused.

I thought you had 'seen the light' about Venkys but you still seem to think they will come good.

It's seriously bewildering.

did the club sell all our star players..no ..did the club buy good not so good players...yes ,are they listening to the fans...yes...have they spent money on brockhall ..yes...will they back the manager next season..yes...have we gone or going into admin...no.Now then Stuart I've answered your question and no doubt you and your negative coward buddies will pick up on certain points and patronise me cause that's what your best at!.Cant wait for things to get better cause that's when you cowards will go into hiding and have nothing to moan about or no one to patronise!.Finally Stuart are you going on Sunday?

Calling people cowards is perfectly acceptable?

I can't recall reading anyone have a go at people for going or not going for a while until this topic appeared

We all disgree on how bad things are and how bad things will get, but we all agree that people are entitled to do whatever the f**k they want on matchdays

Calling people cowards is perfectly acceptable?

I can't recall reading anyone have a go at people for going or not going for a while until this topic appeared

We all disgree on how bad things are and how bad things will get, but we all agree that people are entitled to do whatever the f**k they want on matchdays

is calling people Rovers Fans for sticking by their club acceptable?

Its an interesting debate, but one thing we can all agree on is that we're hurting and have been for two and a half years.

My position.

I still have a season ticket in the Riverside, and I go to four/five away games a season, I have always gone, going to Rovers is almost second nature, 20+ years with a season ticket, where I have seen them win the league, finish 6th, play in Europe and get relegated twice all from the same seat. If I didn't go, I know all I would do on Saturday afternoon is watch Soccer Saturday or listen to the radio, so in that sense its easier just to go.

I'm sure that almost season ticket holder agrees with the above statement.

The one thing that is starting to get me down is justifying why I go to other people, it seems whenever you talk to anyone around town about Rovers, the intial response is usually

"You don't still go do you?" or "Why do you keep going to watch that lot?"

I know a lot of people who have stopped going to the games through lack of funds or more recently a lack of motivation, and I can completely understand where these people are coming from and respectfully listen to their opinions and validations for not going.

But, after nearly two seasons of this, it is starting to get me (and I'm sure a lot of others who attend regularly) down, almost on a par with what is on the pitch to be honest.

Its easy to be negative and the easiest thing at the end of last year was to not renew a season ticket and ignore what is going on at Ewood, its unfortunate that it falls on those who still go to the matches that have to put up with the jibes of their friends/work colleagues and certain people on this forum who seem to delight in telling people they don't go anymore!

I agree with happyclappers sentiments and yes whilst its a bit naive, its a longing for a time where the town, the club and its supporters where a positive topic. The good times will ultimately return (be that in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years or 50 years) and I and many others will welcome the fans back with open arms, but with a quiet satisfaction that when the going got tough, I stuck by the team I support.

I concur ... great post.

Search the forum. There are a similar amount of posts containing Rovers Fans and trembers. But who really gives a sh.it? I don't go at the moment so that makes me a trembler, so what. I don't feel comfortable paying the Indians a penny of my money but that is my perogative whereas going is yours.

Neither stance is going to change anything. The club is in freefall and will continue to freefall until the club is gutted, totally hollowed out and competent people are employed at ALL levels.

Either way neither term has been used wholesale for months so why start a rallying call full of abuse aimed at the people you are trying to rally?

Search the forum. There are a similar amount of posts containing Rovers Fans and trembers. But who really gives a sh.it? I don't go at the moment so that makes me a trembler, so what. I don't feel comfortable paying the Indians a penny of my money but that is my perogative whereas going is yours.

Neither stance is going to change anything. The club is in freefall and will continue to freefall until the club is gutted, totally hollowed out and competent people are employed at ALL levels.

Either way neither term has been used wholesale for months so why start a rallying call full of abuse aimed at the people you are trying to rally?

by attending ewood your money doesn't go to the' Indians ' it goes towards running costs of the club you clown! ....ground staff, rovers store , cleaners, admin, bar stewards,programme sellers,etc etc in other words YOUR money would help keep these people in a job!.If your gonna make statements about where your money goes, then in future think before you post!.

did the club sell all our star players..no ..did the club buy good not so good players...yes ,are they listening to the fans...yes...have they spent money on brockhall ..yes...will they back the manager next season..yes...have we gone or going into admin...no.Now then Stuart I've answered your question and no doubt you and your negative coward buddies will pick up on certain points and patronise me cause that's what your best at!.Cant wait for things to get better cause that's when you cowards will go into hiding and have nothing to moan about or no one to patronise!.Finally Stuart are you going on Sunday?

I won't respond in kind to your personal remarks. Although, I note that it's ALWAYS those pro-Venkys who are the first to get personal.

I can't believe you think Venkys have been good for the club. I honestly can't. It's your prerogative though, and sincerely I hope you have the last laugh. I mean it. I hope they "back the manager next season" as you so confidently assert.

Yes, I'm going on Sunday, just like I was there on Wednesday. Although finding your opinion very odd doesn't seem dependent upon my attendance.

All that said, I can only assume your clear the air talks with Glen were to agree to disagree.

How have Venkys shown you they are "listening to the fans", by the way?

P.S. I've been wrong before but I've never gone into hiding. How uncowardly of me.

I won't respond in kind to your personal remarks. Although, I note that it's ALWAYS those pro-Venkys who are the first to get personal.

I can't believe you think Venkys have been good for the club. I honestly can't. It's your prerogative though, and sincerely I hope you have the last laugh. I mean it. I hope they "back the manager next season" as you so confidently assert.

Yes, I'm going on Sunday, just like I was there on Wednesday. Although finding your opinion very odd doesn't seem dependent upon my attendance.

All that said, I can only assume your clear the air talks with Glen were to agree to disagree.

How have Venkys shown you they are "listening to the fans", by the way?

P.S. I've been wrong before but I've never gone into hiding. How uncowardly of me.

by listening to shaw and agnew upon the appointment of APPY and putting Singh in his place!.Also you will notice APPY has got shut of venkys preferred 'flair'players to be replaced by 100%ers.

by listening to shaw and agnew upon the appointment of APPY and putting Singh in his place!.Also you will notice APPY has got shut of venkys preferred 'flair'players to be replaced by 100%ers.

So can I take it with the above point you think that Agnew , Shaw and Appleton are working against Venky's

.Cant wait for things to get better cause that's when you cowards will

go into hiding and have nothing to moan about or no one to patronise!.

Well I wouldn't go holding your breath on things getting better. I suspect you'll be a long time waiting. I'm not one to hide, and if things miraculously turn around, then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Hope, I suspect time will show that your opinions are simplistic and misguided.

How anyone can believe at this juncture that Venky's listen to the fans or that Appleton will take us up next year, and that all we need for success is for all the fans to go back and mindlessly sing along ... well, it's baffling. Can only shake my head at that one.

no..but they are listening to their advice instead of people who know @#/?all about football!

Ok so the putting in his place of a direct employee of Venky's who was sent over to find out what was really going on and getting shut of Venky's preferred flair players is not working against Venky's?

And you are confident that taking advice solely ( unless they are still taking advice from third parties) from Paul Agnew (who's backing of and promotion to the board under the previous manager led to relegation and job losses) and Derek Shaw is in the best interest's of the club?

Let's get one thing straight... I pay MY money and if I feel the need to sing, clap and cheer I will do.

On the other hand if I don't think the team have put in the required effort... or we have useless managers/owner's I will make that point too.

Whilst I'm at it... NO I do not think Appleton is the man to get us promoted. Giving him the Summer and a few more games next season will just land us in the same position after Kean went. In the Summer we need to appoint someone experienced in getting teams out of this league and start from scratch. We cannot be complacent anymore otherwise we will be in this league for years to come... and the longer we are in it, the harder it will be to get out!

Let's get one thing straight... I pay MY money and if I feel the need to sing, clap and cheer I will do.

On the other hand if I don't think the team have put in the required effort... or we have useless managers/owner's I will make that point too.

Whilst I'm at it... NO I do not think Appleton is the man to get us promoted. Giving him the Summer and a few more games next season will just land us in the same position after Kean went. In the Summer we need to appoint someone experienced in getting teams out of this league and start from scratch. We cannot be complacent anymore otherwise we will be in this league for years to come... and the longer we are in it, the harder it will be to get out!

Very true.

Ok so the putting in his place of a direct employee of Venky's who was sent over to find out what was really going on and getting shut of Venky's preferred flair players is not working against Venky's?

And you are confident that taking advice solely ( unless they are still taking advice from third parties) from Paul Agnew (who's backing of and promotion to the board under the previous manager led to relegation and job losses) and Derek Shaw is in the best interest's of the club?

everybody makes mistakes its part of the learning process and yes I'm confident!

by attending ewood your money doesn't go to the' Indians ' it goes towards running costs of the club you clown! ....ground staff, rovers store , cleaners, admin, bar stewards,programme sellers,etc etc in other words YOUR money would help keep these people in a job!.If your gonna make statements about where your money goes, then in future think before you post!.

Edit: I shouldn't rise to the purile name calling and insults.

Good grief what is wrong with you ? All the exclamation marks and CAPITALS, OK, we get the point. Calm down, go and have a crafty crank or summat

Archived