BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if a few of the 'injuries' clear up now team GB are back, there's one thing for sure, the players enjoyed having him as the gaffer

Certainly be interesting to see who's available, who's back in from the cold and who seem to have a spring in their step

Certainly be interesting to see who's available, who's back in from the cold and who seem to have a spring in their step

It'll also be interesting to see who is no longer available due to "injury".

Good luck picking the squad Gary.

I'll let you know in 8 games chaddy.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if he's replaced before then. He was supposed to be in charge til the end of January and never got there.

agree on both comments.

I like Bowyer and is highly talented Coach but I doubt whether he wants to full time manager.

Bowyer is another Tony Parkes. Also at the club as a coach never Perm Manager

Was happy for him to carry on previously before Appleton was appointed and that would have gave us a better idea of what he could do longer term , didn't expect him to get us promoted but knocking around mid table. We might get an idea of what he can do in this spell that runs till the end of the season (if that happens)

A lot depends on what the club plans are, do we need promotion next year or happy to spend another season in the championship the following year to build

Also depends if he wants to accept the managers role , he seems happy with what he is doing at the moment so would he risk it?

A hard question to answer Chaddy, so Don't Know

• Backroom

No, I don't believe around 10 games is sufficient to prove he would be good enough and its another gamble, if he got the job and then started next season poorly people would start saying he isn't experienced enough and can't turn it round and start demanding he be removed or they will kick and scream

I have hopes he will do well but we have to go for some experience this time I feel

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburn-gary-bowyer-packing-bags-1775502

Lazy sod.

Shebby's got the run of Brockhall. We're saved.

You just couldn't make this stuff up. He's gone on holiday? Our two weeks to save the season and the caretaker manager has gone on holiday? :lol: if you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Still why am I worrying, Danny Murphy has probably assured Singh that he can handle things while Bowyer's chillaxing.

I wonder what Mrs Murphy thinks of her fan-rage tweets now...

You just couldn't make this stuff up. He's gone on holiday? Our two weeks to save the season and the caretaker manager has gone on holiday? :lol: if you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Still why am I worrying, Danny Murphy has probably assured Singh that he can handle things while Bowyer's chillaxing.

I wonder what Mrs Murphy thinks of her fan-rage tweets now...

Especially as he views himself as the next Jose Mouriniho :) that said his 'best?' Performances were under GB

He doesn't have any best performances - just less poor. Seriously doubting Bowyer already if he thinks that aging primadonna is the answer to any question except who should I push out of the door as soon as possible. do not trust Musrphy at all. He has a look and aspect of Kean and I suspect he's as backstabbing

Why should'nt he go on a pre-booked holiday?

Presumably his assistant is perfectly capable of running things in his absence and if he needs any help there's always Shabby to lend a hand with coaching.

Because he's the manager. He can be recompensed and have it at a different time.

We are a professional club, not an amateur one. Although one does wonder.

Time to roll up the sleeves. If the players don't the we will be in League One next year - at best. The players take their lead from the manager.

Under-21 fixtures have changed recently so there is now a reasonable gap until the next game and with an international break I would assume that Gary booked this for his family as the ideal time to take a break. Personally, I don't have a problem with it as Gary is on a hiding to nothing at the moment. If he can't avoild relegation he will be in danger of losing his job and if he does avoid it nobody will give him credit as folk have been saying all season how we have the best squad in the League. :wacko:

The way in which Berg and Appleton have been treated, not to mention the other staff, shows that nobody should have any loyalty to the Indian mob because they would appear to treat people without any respect judging by the way sackings are reportedly done at Ewood these days. I don't blame Gary for putting his family before the circus that the Rovers have become.

Under-21 fixtures have changed recently so there is now a reasonable gap until the next game and with an international break I would assume that Gary booked this for his family as the ideal time to take a break. Personally, I don't have a problem with it as Gary is on a hiding to nothing at the moment. If he can't avoild relegation he will be in danger of losing his job and if he does avoid it nobody will give him credit as folk have been saying all season how we have the best squad in the League. :wacko:

The way in which Berg and Appleton have been treated, not to mention the other staff, shows that nobody should have any loyalty to the Indian mob because they would appear to treat people without any respect judging by the way sackings are reportedly done at Ewood these days. I don't blame Gary for putting his family before the circus that the Rovers have become.

Its not as if he can't be in contact with the coaching staff whilst on holiday.

Probably a good thing to let the dust settle around the club whilst having a few piña coladas

Archived