BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn a Blackburn Legend

Gav

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, fair play to him then...that will hurt. But still paying for a career wasted. however he is probably a millionaire, so who's the fools.

Quite the opposite, by all accounts.

Frittered a lot away and invested the rest into his Brockhall property, which left him practically skint a couple of years ago.

Hence the shameless brown-tonguing to earn continued employment.

Quite the opposite, by all accounts.

Frittered a lot away and invested the rest into his Brockhall property, which left him practically skint a couple of years ago.

Hence the shameless brown-tonguing to earn continued employment.

Not true, typical sh1te that's followed Dunny throughout his career, but wide of the mark and complete bunkum.

• Backroom

I wasn't sure about whether he should get a new deal or not but he was superb on Saturday and could be for some time if that's anything to go by

If we get 10 performances like that a season then he's worth having around whilst Hopefuly a combination of Marshall and then Rochina can do the rest in that role

qThere was no need to sign Marshall while we have Cairney, Judge and Rochina, IMO...

I think Marshall was a good signing. In my mind may well prove a better player out wide than Judge.

Also need to remember - Rochina is out with a bad injury for quite a while, Cairney could well only be with Rovers until January. Judge or Marshall if they can may be needed to play the attacking midfield role behind Rhodes as Dunn cant play a full 90 mins and certainly not every week and Bowyer might not always want to use Cairney for that role.

Its a long hard season. In a way what has impressed me is that Bowyer seems to have already put together a decent squad suited to the demands of the championship. We seem to have players competing for all positions. Even our CBs will have to soon start competing to get into the team when Kilgallon is fully fit.

Not true, typical sh1te that's followed Dunny throughout his career, but wide of the mark and complete bunkum.

It actually is true, as it happens.

Not a rumour or gossip, certainly common knowledge at Brockhall a couple of years ago.

Archived