BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Are BRAG?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any evidence of this, or just some sad people taking digs at BRFCAG for no obvious reason?

The only reason they aren't quick out to say stuff is PR reasons (at least they have learned previous lessons), but they are drooling over the attention (like they have been since the start), don't worry.

Well Mark Fish suddenly popped up on Sky Sports news this afternoon decrying the sacking of Appleton and putting their views across as those ofv the fans as a whole.

didnt take long did it...when will he ever learn to keep his views to himself and members!.Ive seen and heard enough embarrassment for today.If his views are for all fans then why doesn't he ask ALL the fans if he wants to be representing us live on tv?.

didnt take long did it...when will he ever learn to keep his views to himself and members!.Ive seen and heard enough embarrassment for today.If his views are for all fans then why doesn't he ask ALL the fans if he wants to be representing us live on tv?.

The only embarrassment today has been the actions of the lunes in Pune who, once again, have put our club in the gutter. You are quite right - when will the lunes in Pune ever learn?

The only embarrassment today has been the actions of the lunes in Pune who, once again, have put our club in the gutter. You are quite right - when will the lunes in Pune ever learn?

when I say embarrassment I'm not being personal towards mark fish, I'm simply saying it should be left to experienced, professionally qualified people to speak on behalf of the clubs fan base.

The only reason they aren't quick out to say stuff is PR reasons (at least they have learned previous lessons), but they are drooling over the attention (like they have been since the start), don't worry.

People ask "Where are Brag?" But they cop heaps everytime they come on here and say what they are up to. The above is a typical example.

So I imagine they are tired of it which is the same answer I suggested to Braddock several days ago when he asked the same question.

Mark Fish comments on SSN were right.

when a manager has been appointed he needs to time and cant keep sacking managers every 3 months.

shame this wasnt the norm when a certain Scottish manager was in charge

Are you serious?

People ask "Where are Brag?" But they cop heaps everytime they come on here and say what they are up to. The above is a typical example.

So I imagine they are tired of it which is the same answer I suggested to Braddock several days ago when he asked the same question.

Are you serious?

So yes, they have learned from a PR perspective to keep their mouths shut but they are likely to be thinking the same things they have always thought and if unbridled would likely be doing something as stupid as the rest of the things they've done.

So yes, they have learned from a PR perspective to keep their mouths shut but they are likely to be thinking the same things they have always thought and if unbridled would likely be doing something as stupid as the rest of the things they've done.

So your mind is quite made up about them and there is no point at all in them wasting their time trying to explain anything to you.

Same applies for Braddock. They should explain anything to their members and that's all. If they are not doing that, then its up to their members to challenge it.

This discussion raises its head every now and then but that remains the situation. They owe you nothing.

So your mind is quite made up about them and there is no point at all in them wasting their time trying to explain anything to you.

Same applies for Braddock. They should explain anything to their members and that's all. If they are not doing that, then its up to their members to challenge it.

This discussion raises its head every now and then but that remains the situation. They owe you nothing.

When have I said they owe me anything? All I'm saying is this is the same group of people who have revelled in the limelight as before, so regardless of what happens at the club we already have an insight into their characters. The fact they have kept quiet is not likely to be out of the best interests for the club but out of the best interests for their reputations. Self interest does not earn my respect. I'm simply making that point and I see nothing wrong with making it, regardless of whether or not I have any affiliation with the organisation.

Probably speaking to a certain Global Advisor to see if they are allow to make a public Statement??? haha.

but serious this group needs to come out with public statement demanding that the Venkys sell the club and that Shebby, Shaw and Agnew are sack Asap!!!

Think the problem is that the group seems to close to Shebby

Probably speaking to a certain Global Advisor to see if they are allow to make a public Statement??? haha.

but serious this group needs to come out with public statement demanding that the Venkys sell the club and that Shebby, Shaw and Agnew are sack Asap!!!

Think the problem is that the group seems to close to Shebby

this group does not represent all fans and this group should not be making statements regarding fans when most fans are and have been opposed to their views!.Professional people ie battersby currie or reps of all fan groups should be the ones to do so.

really?they are professional and potential owners of the club so in my eyes they qualify to speak up for fans!

What a ridiculous comment whether you like them or not Venkys are professional people (maybe not great) and actually are owners of the club, so in your eyes does that qualify them to speak up for fans?

Archived