BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Are BRAG?

My point wasn't that people love them, but that those who supposedly hate them and want them to go away keep bringing them up repeatedly for no reason. There's every reason to bring up Steve Kean because he was a vile cancer whose reign of terror is still having a catastrophic impact on the club... there's no good reason for BRFCAG to be brought up, and they seem to only ever be brought up by people who then ironically moan about the Action Group getting too much attention.

This topic was started by someone inquiring about the current status of BRAG, along with a query from a BRAG member regarding the voting policy re: the Trust. Sure, some members have also chipped in but that's to be expected now that Shebby is back on the scene, and we all know how close the pair of them are. None said a peep about BRAG while Appleton was seemingly in charge.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

There were still comments about Glen and the Action Group. Mainly smarmy quips about how quiet they'd gone and relating it to Shebby's disapperance.

But whatevs, who cares? Shebby's back and the comedy gold is about to start flowing again.

You need to relax chico.

you do have this strange thing where you like to tell people to relax, when they are(I am) blatantly very calm and relaxed, quite an odd little defense mechanism you have there or a very childish way of antagonizing somebody(to detract from the actual issues being discussed)

I fail to see how Agnew has survived so long? Whilst good experienced men like John Williams and Tom Finn etc have left the club one way or another. Agnew seems to go on holiday and get a promotion and now sits on the board???

He is the only constant in 2 years of pain and destruction under venky's and seems to have done quite well out of it himself.

Aggers is a chameleon that's why, the smiling chameleon....

Surely you can give a brief outline of the meeting with the fine detail left for the minutes...

No, we issue our minutes via our website as we usually do. If I asked you would you drip feed ff minutes out on a public forum to pacify the whim of one person?

"Shall this appointment be made the BRFC Action Group will end all communication with the clubs board of directors and step up its campaign for Venkateshwara Hatcheries to sell the club as we seek responsible owners for Blackburn Rovers” - BRAG Statement, Lancashire Telegraph 10th January 2013

So what changed your minds?

We set up a meeting with the club following a request from a delegation of other supporters groups including Fans Forum, Rovers Trust Ewood Blues, Darwen Blues, Havelock Blues etc. Until that point we had not communication with the club apart from when dealing with supporter issues that come through the Walk In Centre.

Paul please could you confirm or otherwise this meeting was in connection with the Football Supporters Federation Twenty's Plenty campaign.

Many thanks

• Backroom

pathetically predictable,

But

congrats, you've now won a place on the ignore list with the other children.

Gutted.

Hopefully when/if you take me off you'll have calmed down.

On a seperate note and on topic, as Newts' temper tantrum briefly took us off course... what is BRFCAG's relationship with Shebby these days? I know there was a working relationship there, but has that gone sour now?

I told you to calm down pal :rock:

:lol: Brilliant. Calm the kean down mate.

pathetically predictable,

But

congrats, you've now won a place on the ignore list with the other children.

Ah c'mon, don't be a wuss, he's pulling your leg.

The way I see it now there's just 2 sides(with the team stuck in the middle), The fans and the board(which includes the owners), your either with one or the other, you cant have a foot in each camp(or even a toe) and its pointless singling out individuals on the board as there all proven idiots.

They are 2 fans and qualify to speak for themselves, nobody else...

they are PROFESSIONAL people and QUALIFIED to speak on behalf of all fans due to the fact they have finances in place to purchase the club you bird brain!for foooks sake,they come across to the media in a more proffesional manner than any of your members or even myself!.We are Blackburn rovers not fooooking mill hill St. Peter's !

Paul please could you confirm or otherwise this meeting was in connection with the Football Supporters Federation Twenty's Plenty campaign. Many thanks

Yes the meeting was arranged to discuss the FSF £20 campaign, which will be fed back to the others at the next meeting, and yes other things where discussed which will be minuted and released through the website.

Yes the meeting was arranged to discuss the FSF £20 campaign, which will be fed back to the others at the next meeting, and yes other things where discussed which will be minuted and released through the website.

We'll have to charge bloody £2 next season let alone £20 to get people in at this rate!

they are PROFESSIONAL people and QUALIFIED to speak on behalf of all fans due to the fact they have finances in place to purchase the club you bird brain!for foooks sake,they come across to the media in a more proffesional manner than any of your members or even myself!.We are Blackburn rovers not fooooking mill hill St. Peter's !

Any of my members? Members of what??

... and I will decide who is QUALIFIED to speak for me, thanks.

Yes the meeting was arranged to discuss the FSF 20 campaign, which will be fed back to the others at the next meeting, and yes other things where discussed which will be minuted and released through the website.

In which case I think it should be made clear, as many Trust members read this site, that the Trust did not "request BRAG to set up a meeting with the club"

Broadly speaking the Trust supports the FSF initiative and our Secretary, Simon Barnes, attended the recent FSF meeting in Manchester at which I understand, BRAG, perhaps yourself, were present. Simon attended as an individual, not on behalf of the Trust. Simon is very interested in the campaign and discussed it with our Steering Group. The group concluded we support the initiative but it is not within our remit and secondly we are fully committed with our current objectives. From what I hear this was an excellent and cordial meeting.

I'm informed the action point was for both the Fans Forum and BRAG to request further support for the campaign and to see if the club could provide statistics but this was as part of their normal engagement and not a special meeting.

The Trust enjoys its own communication routes with the club. We would prefer BRAG did not infer or suggest RT has asked it to represent our position on any matter. This is especially important when the Trust is not involved 20's Plenty campaign. Obviously we cannot speak for other groups in relation to this.

Thanks

'attack' haha, you for 1 only pop up to 'attack' anybody that questions or critises in the slightest the (non)action group.

your goin on list also, avin a rieght good @#/? clearout here

You plssed or something?

You don't "criticise in the slightest"Braddock, you go full on every time Brag is mentioned.

When they don't post you ask "where are they?".

When they do you get stuck in.

Badge of Honour to be put on ignore by you.

The way I see it now there's just 2 sides(with the team stuck in the middle), The fans and the board(which includes the owners), your either with one or the other, you cant have a foot in each camp(or even a toe) and its pointless singling out individuals on the board as there all proven idiots.

Don't think its that straightforward. I think there are several camps, the boardis obviously dysfunctional and appears to be divided and then there's the Singh camp which obviously some supporters belong to and I would hazard a guess that even the Venky clown owners are divided amongst themselves. Outside of this are the majority mainstream Rovers supporters who just want all the warring factions to shut the hell up and get out of the club whilst fervently hoping for some miracle takeover by responsible sane people.

Archived