BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets 13/14

Fascism transcends football I'm afraid.

It was relevant each time.

Well I suppose you will now stop having a go at those fans who don't go for whatever reason. You clearly have a reason that will prevent you supporting the club which is fair enough, just as others have found reasons which prevents them from coming to Ewood. Ultimately we all make our own decisions and nobody should criticise whatever choices we make.

Well I suppose you will now stop having a go at those fans who don't go for whatever reason. You clearly have a reason that will prevent you supporting the club which is fair enough, just as others have found reasons which prevents them from coming to Ewood. Ultimately we all make our own decisions and nobody should criticise whatever choices we make.

A reason that transcends football would be the only one that stops me going. Anything football related is part and parcel.

He won't be coming anyway so I'll still be here unless geography prevents me.

And to suggest nobody should criticise choices is a strange one. You're free to criticise mine. I'm free to criticise yours. It's then up to those involved to decide if credence should be given to the argument against them and for others to decide if they agree with certain elements of what is being said. It is also up to others if they care what certain people say. There's plenty on here who don't care about anything I say, and that's totally up to them, but I will still make the points I feel are legitimate when I am on here.

It is my fervent wish that Desai, the Raos, Agnew, Shaw and Singh die horribly and painfully. Preferably in full view of the fans so we can applaud and celebrate

We should all club together to build a small Colosseum next to Ewood and let the Lions lose on the b'stards,good 'owd family entertainment...welcome back Jan!

only a change in ownership would convince me to buy a season ticket next year and i've had one for almost 30 consecutive seasons now

exactly the same here same nearly 30 years , I bought one in blind faith last day of original deadline day but this time how the f$$k can we give any more coin to these Charlatans knowing behind the scenes shebby will probably be running the team as no manager worth their salt is going to come here and allow shebbys input

We didn't buy them for the start of the season but as soon as Kean went we did. However, we won't be buying for next season unless things change radically so almost certainly not for us. I can't see how anyone would want to put themselves through what we have been through this season. Kean was awful, but at least we did get to see some decent football even if it was played by the opposition, but the majority of the teams coming to Ewood this season were as poor as we were. Speaks volumes about how badly we've been run when we weren't able to beat them. Would probably still go to the odd match if I'd nothing better to do but can't see season tickets as a budget priority next year.

Archived