BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Battersby and Currie

Not for the first time either... I seem to remember something similar a while back on Radio Lancs!

stick the boot in to somebody who'd long since been removed??-that would have been highly productive.Guess we will have to believe what we choose to believe

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree Bob-i always thought of it as a positive thing for them to do not a negative!! I just get the feeling on here sometimes that there are a few who want everyone to come unstuck just so they have something to write/moan about .To me its about now and what happens next not more blah blah about what went on 2 1/2 yrs ago.An awful lot of sh1te has happened since then -in fact an awful lot of sh1te has happened in the last week!!!

No, all some of us want is a bit of honesty, lets have it all out in the open I say, not swept under the carpet so the same things

can happen again to us or other clubs.

I think you are right DM. I recall them ridiculing the mess thats been made , Shebby blabbing on about needing stability when we were on our 6th manager and the irony being that we were at the top end of the league at that time.5 managers later we are flirting with relegation etc etc they then said kean should have gone much earlier and not started the season.

Believe me WYR , i have met IB a few times at games and he has blue and white blood.This talk of mates with JA is utter bullocks.Used him to get through the door to Venkys -end of.Not many other methods have worked have they and if as everybody believes JA is central to all this then why can IB & IC not even get a reply for the last 2 years??

As for IB/IC rinsing the Club...words fail me.Kamy is as close to them 2 as anyone in terms of where they are up to -is he at it as well then???

Perhaps we should have a separate fan group for those that really don't want a solution to any of this and just want this shambles to carry on BRAG get it in the neck when they try, the Trust are accused of being deluded and the Ian's get slagged off as being part of some conspiracy.

None of them are probably the perfect answer but some on here really need to get a grip

Absolutely bang on there!

I think you are right DM. I recall them ridiculing the mess thats been made , Shebby blabbing on about needing stability when we were on our 6th manager and the irony being that we were at the top end of the league at that time.5 managers later we are flirting with relegation etc etc they then said kean should have gone much earlier and not started the season.

Believe me WYR , i have met IB a few times at games and he has blue and white blood.This talk of mates with JA is utter bullocks.Used him to get through the door to Venkys -end of.Not many other methods have worked have they and if as everybody believes JA is central to all this then why can IB & IC not even get a reply for the last 2 years??

As for IB/IC rinsing the Club...words fail me.Kamy is as close to them 2 as anyone in terms of where they are up to -is he at it as well then???

Perhaps we should have a separate fan group for those that really don't want a solution to any of this and just want this shambles to carry on BRAG get it in the neck when they try, the Trust are accused of being deluded and the Ian's get slagged off as being part of some conspiracy.

None of them are probably the perfect answer but some on here really need to get a grip

That's a right good summing up TBTF

If all this chaos ever gets sorted out there's going to be some very under employed imaginations floating round.

That's a right good summing up TBTF

If all this chaos ever gets sorted out there's going to be some very under employed imaginations floating round.

You can hardly blame people for their suspicions and lack of trust,after everything thats happened over the last 30 months.

After all, most Rovers fans have never met any of these people and even if they have, it does'nt mean they really know them.

Archived