BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest: Good Friday v Blackpol

• Backroom
Chaddy, Braddock and Hughesy will be there come hell or highwater so you'll never get everyone to boycott.

Still, a crowd of 3 would be pretty hilarious. Might be worth a go anyway.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaddy, Braddock and Hughesy will be there come hell or highwater so you'll never get everyone to boycott.

Still, a crowd of 3 would be pretty hilarious. Might be worth a go anyway.

Ahem .... 4.

WTF is this! Asking Rovers fans to vent. Rovers Fans will report you to a Steward and have you removed. This is exactly what happened on Sunday!

Passion , there's more passion in a eunuch's jock strap than in our remaining attending support base, one or two exceptions, but it's these exception that are reported and removed.

Venting, I love venting, it is possibly the only reason left I attend the ground, I can't help thinking though soon I'll get arrested for doing so. That not remotley good or funny and I dont wan't a football club to ruin my life because of my anger towards the people to 'own' it.

I am going to take a break from thinking about all this, and maybe next time I attend Ewood, Ill be a Rovers Fan too! Ahh! so thats why there are so many inside the ground, 1000's of broken fans....

.......What a club we have become.

Bit harsh on the excellent Gary Bowyer talking about a concerted protest for his first game back in charge imo. And yes I know everyone knows it isn't directed at him but it still doesn't help the team.

Also I would advocate leaving mass protest until the points have actually been won to guarantee safety. Then there's no harm whatsoever in letting rip.

Simple things that could be done at the appropriate time without landing anyone in trouble, everyone sitting with their backs to the pitch for a period or everyone waiting in the concourses and not taking their seat until 5 minutes after half time or kick off.

The more people at the match in question the better for either of those.

Simple, as much as it may hurt you stay at home, dont go to Ewood save your money for away games where any demonstrations will be more tolerated by the stewards. Dont renew your season tickets, dont buy anything from the Rovers store dont give them any more of your hard earned cash.

The fact that they now average around 10k home supporters says it all, they know how we feel, they don't care and are so deluded they probably still think they can turn things around(as far as fan relations go) by just throwing a load more money at the club in the summer.

Instead of a protest, why not a celebration at the next home game instead, to celebrate a great 125 years of rovers history(prior to there arrival), I believe we need to keep things good natured and stop letting these fools bring us down and also stop giving the media opportunities to show US in a bad light(we need the media 100% on our side).

Maybe a fancy dress at the next home game where you can come as your favorite player/manager from the clubs history and banners, flags, signs that commemorate the trophy wins and achievements the club has had over the years, lets show these clowns the things they can only ever dream of achieving at the club!!(and also show them we are not all the bitter miserable whingers that we have been portrayed as)

• Backroom

Blackpool on a Bank Holiday Friday night? I'd go with T.J. Newton's idea but more general. Blackpool just screams 'fancy dress' haha. Let's ride up to Ewood in whatever stupid outfits we can grab :D

Give over. by a week on Friday Bowyer will have been replaced by the latest desperate sucker with a quick killing lined up telling us that "what attracted me here was Venkys' ambition" as the Telegraph swallow every platitude and feed us a load of lines of their own.

Couple of days of the usual " this club needs a rebuild from top to bottom" and everyone will be saying this bloke sounds like the man and talks a lot of sense

Cryer won't though - he's gone too. Not seen any reference to this recently but what a story to break on your last day - yet another managerial sacking at rovers

Blackpool on a Bank Holiday Friday night? I'd go with T.J. Newton's idea but more general. Blackpool just screams 'fancy dress' haha. Let's ride up to Ewood in whatever stupid outfits we can grab :D

The Shebby Singh Show is actually a 3.00 o'clock kick off Mike. Even less time to wait, how lucky are we?

I set up a thread just before MA was sacked asking how people felt about a Venky's out protest.

Now he's gone we need to back GB and a recalled Danny Murphy ;) and get the points we need for survival, which I'm pretty sure we will.

Now isn't the time, lets see how things pan out over the next week or two on both the ownership and managerial issues, and take it from there..

Someone to run on the pitch and handcuff themselves to the goal posts. We could all chip in to pay any fines.

Or spray paint VENKYS OUT on the pitch.

Turning our backs to the pitch at an agreed time would probably the best.

Whilst we all argue and decide what's best for our club you MUST ALL concentrate on one thing,getting behind the team!.We have to stay up and at least then the mess to be cleaned up won't be as bad if we're still in this division !.Lose to Blackpool then we'l be in bolton three come Monday nite after Cardiff beat us!.

Archived