BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Roving Report (News Update0

Alan75

David Dunn

Media and  internet news sources report that Blackburns midfielder David Dunn is determined to prove Rovers manager Graeme Souness wrong. Dunn is quoted as saying "Whatever might have been written about me, my heart and soul is still firmly in Blackburn Rovers. People sometimes forget I'm a Blackburn lad so I'm a supporter of this club just as much as I'm a player as well."

It is reported that although he doesnt agree with Sounesses comments last week, Dunn is determined to prove Souness and a few other people wrong. Dunn is also quoted as saying that Graeme is the manager and you've got to respect what he says.

Treatment Room

After battling his way back to fitness from a career threatening eye injury Rovers left back Stig Inge Bjornebye faces a further spell on the sidelines following an operation on his foot.

Midfielder David Dunn could be out of action for a further 2 weeks with his calf injury.

Full back Lucas Neill has missed training due to an injured knee and will have tests before Souness names his squad for Saturdays game against Birmingham at Ewood Park.

Transfer Gossip

Following yesterdays revelations that Alan Mahon was the subject to an enquiry from Burnley, press speculation today are linking John Curtis with Portsmouth and Ipswitch, whilst transfer speculation regarding a move out of Ewood by Cicco Grabbi to hotter climates are cooling.

Ticket Office

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/match....00.html

Worthington Cup. Manchester United

Tickets are selling fast and it looks like being a sell out crowd next Wednesday night.

FA Cup. Sunderland

Tickets are now on sale to season ticket holders, remaining tickets will go on sale from Monday the 20 January.

FA Youth Cup

After their 6-0 win against Exeter Rovers youth have been drawn away against the winners of Cambridge v Leeds tie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.