BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Blackpool **Updated with Colourful Graphs!*

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's ridiculous. Rochina a class act. King a donkey. Can you imagine King getting in a Spanish top flight team?!

Yep, so much of a class act he's made the grand total of 4 appearances (3 of those as a sub) in two months for a side near the bottom of the Spanish Primera Liga side. King can be very frustrating, as Rochina was, which is what I was getting at. When they both learn that they are allowed to pass and not just take folk on ad infinitum they'll both be a lot better players.

Yep, so much of a class act he's made the grand total of 4 appearances (3 of those as a sub) in two months for a side near the bottom of the Spanish Primera Liga side. King can be very frustrating, as Rochina was, which is what I was getting at. When they both learn that they are allowed to pass and not just take folk on ad infinitum they'll both be a lot better players.

That's not quite true - I think you've read the stats wrong. He's played in 7 games, starting 4 and coming on as a sub in 3 others. He's currently injured hence he didnt play against Madrid yesterday.

Archived