BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Blackpool **Updated with Colourful Graphs!*

im looking forward to tomorrow to support my team and more importantly, next season with a new experienced manager with funds (again) to back him!....oh and staying unbeaten for the 35th year.

Been reading your posts with interest. Everything seems a bit fluffy in your world. Unless you know something I don't and are in the know, I cannot work out how you draw some of your conclusions.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im looking forward to tomorrow to support my team and more importantly, next season with a new experienced manager with funds (again) to back him!....oh and staying unbeaten for the 35th year.

Thanks Shebby.

Or Balaji......

Sooner or later we're gonna have to get used to positives being at a premium. After over 2 years of Venkys personally I'm well used to it now. Bowyer taking over again is a positive, and as a doubter of Appleton from the start, is the biggest positive for me in 3 months. Why not try and enjoy it? Nothing else is gonna come along. And after listening to Ince talk completely nonsense as usual on Radio Lancashire this morning, we should be sniffing victory even more than the Blackpool fans.

Been reading your posts with interest. Everything seems a bit fluffy in your world. Unless you know something I don't and are in the know, I cannot work out how you draw some of your conclusions.

quite simple mate...I try not to be brainwashed by some of the tripe dished out towards the owners(deservedly so),board, players,light fittings, furniture you name it!.The one thing that really pisses me off though is people moaning and complaining on here , on the streets etc yet don't go anymore!.True they're entitled to their opinion but when they slag loyal fans off for saying anything in support of the above mentioned its laughable and very cowardice in my opinion and I can't wait to ram all their negative predictions down their negative throats!.Rovers till I DIE

Thanks Shebby.

Or Balaji......

LOYAL FAN

quite simple mate...I try not to be brainwashed by some of the tripe dished out towards the owners(deservedly so),board, players,light fittings, furniture you name it!.The one thing that really pisses me off though is people moaning and complaining on here , on the streets etc yet don't go anymore!.True they're entitled to their opinion but when they slag loyal fans off for saying anything in support of the above mentioned its laughable and very cowardice in my opinion and I can't wait to ram all their negative predictions down their negative throats!.Rovers till I DIE

LOYAL FAN

Fair enough. Am of the opinion it has been a positive week myself as results under MA were taking us down. Have little faith in our owners personally, but feel they may retain some ambition removing MA when they did. Unless it was cheaper than paying Murphy off...;)

Like others, I am a little bit tired and bored of the charade that the club has become. The points needed to stay up cannot come quickly enough for me. Amazing this year had been worse than last year, or at least it's equivalent. Mind boggling stuff.

Fair enough. Am of the opinion it has been a positive week myself as results under MA were taking us down. Have little faith in our owners personally, but feel they may retain some ambition removing MA when they did. Unless it was cheaper than paying Murphy off...;)

Like others, I am a little bit tired and bored of the charade that the club has become. The points needed to stay up cannot come quickly enough for me. Amazing this year had been worse than last year, or at least it's equivalent. Mind boggling stuff.

the owners cannot and will not kean up next season and I believe in all honesty they wish and will come up trumps!.I would like Tony Parkes brought on board in some capacity for starters!.

he knows the club inside out and would be an ideal choice to advise the owners who the next manager should be,plus he's slagged venkys off regularly so by appointing him would be seen as a step forward in listening to the right people.

Its over 8 years since he was last at the club and its fair to say its changed a lot since then. Well he'd be an improvement on Shaw and Singh, ideal to me would be someone like John Williams. Berg slagged off Venkys, they hired him, and he's been our worst manager this season.

Personally I've had enough of sentimental or symbolic gestures. Hughes bumped Parkes off the coaching staff and we went on to 3 excellent league finishes plus 2-3 excellent cup campaigns in the few seasons after. Which begs the question was he actually that good?

The right people which Venkys need to be getting in are the people who are good at what they do. Maybe that includes Parkes and maybe it doesn't. But I don't see any need to headhunt him. They need to sod the PR battle, they've already lost it, and start doing things that make us win matches.

the owners cannot and will not kean up next season and I believe in all honesty they wish and will come up trumps!.I would like Tony Parkes brought on board in some capacity for starters!.

A post like this makes me wonder whether there's more to you than meets the eye. Let's hope so for your sake.

You claim to be merely a "loyal fan". If so you are so deluded that there is no point in entering into dialogue with you.

Either way, there is NO BASIS for the above stated belief you hold in Venkys. You are literally beyond belief.

good night to you too and hope you enjoy your lap top commentary tomorrow !... Il be there and if you like il post you about the happyclap atmosphere :-)

I'll be miles away from a laptop. I may glance at the results about 9pm

A post like this makes me wonder whether there's more to you than meets the eye. Let's hope so for your sake.

You claim to be merely a "loyal fan". If so you are so deluded that there is no point in entering into dialogue with you.

Either way, there is NO BASIS for the above stated belief you hold in Venkys. You are literally beyond belief.

and you are literally a negative deluded predictable bitter glory trophy hunter who has no stomach for a fight!.You live in the past and have great pleasure in seeing venkys fail to fuel your ego.If you havnt got the guts for the fight to retain prem status then take up fishing!.

I'll be miles away from a laptop. I may glance at the results about 9pm

and at 9.15pm you will be posting more drivel win or lose but in your case the latter so you can sleep venkyly :-)

and you are literally a negative deluded predictable bitter glory trophy hunter who has no stomach for a fight!.You live in the past and have great pleasure in seeing venkys fail to fuel your ego.If you havnt got the guts for the fight to retain prem status then take up fishing!.

You know nothing about me or my stomach but I'll wager I was a loyal supporter way before you were born. And I've seen loads of struggles which I had the guts for and continued to support the Club through thick and thin. Like many thousands of true, loyal supporters, I find this struggle different because its against our own owners and the people they have appointed who are ruining the Club.

Having watched games throughout the times we were in the Third Division and, having enjoyed the promotion season of 1974 at least as much as any other, I could hardly be considered a "glory trophy hunter". Indeed the snide accusation is truly offensive. And if Rovers ever did go under I'd probably watch Chorley.

When you say I"live in the past", for me that's the 1950's and 60's not the 90's which I suspect is the case with you.

214 posts, joined recently, great faith in Venkys,labelling supporters of many decades "cowards", yes, you fit into the Venkys/Agnew world alright. We've had many WUM's on here but none as deplorable as you.

Archived