BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao

Reading that article again,they are in total denial of what is happening at Ewood,its taking rank stupidity to another level..its astounding.

Our club is literally falling apart and all the big talk is of Pune and some amatuer league?.

Its maddening is this,its all fookin crazy! :wacko:

I fear this town is going to lose its football club one way or the other.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balaji knows its the top 6 that get playoffs doesn't he? Not the top 12, or teams finishing 6-12th compete for a place to be in the playoffs

Or maybe he just thinks that it's the top 24. Maybe the whole season is pointless and as long as we finish in that top 24 we are in the playoffs. Then we do another 46 game season over two weeks to decide who goes up.

The more stuff like this I hear, the more suspicious I'm getting. There's no way they could have had good intentions and messed it up this badly. Particularly for otherwise successful business people.

Something stinks here.

Hmm I dunno. Football isn't like a normal business. If anything their problem has been trying to run it like a regular business. i.e. using agencies for recruitment, having "advisors".

Take away the skills and knowledge of the people at the top of a football club and what's to separate the nearly 100 professional clubs in this country (excepting 6/7 clubs with money)? Our natural level (in terms of location and size of support) is probably lower-mid Championship. By taking away the likes of Williams, whose expertise allowed us to punch above our weight for a long time, we've just sunk to where our natural resources would have us be.

Admittedly the complete incompetence of Venky's has speeded up a process that should probably have taken about a decade into two years.

I'm getting seriously worried reading this, (I was before) but the fact he says he wants to 100% use the BRFC brand in India? not what fans want to hear right now is it? just opens more question.

For some reason I'm thinking about what happened to Wimbledon here...

I'm getting seriously worried reading this, (I was before) but the fact he says he wants to 100% use the BRFC brand in India? not what fans want to hear right now is it? just opens more question.

For some reason I'm thinking about what happened to Wimbledon here...

It's not quite the same as MK Dons though.

Winkleman took Wimbledon's league share and transferred it to a new English club.

If Venkys took BRFC to India someone would need to be brought in to even out the numbers in the Championship. In all likelihood several additional teams would be promoted with a non-league team benefitting from league status but in theory, a Rovers Phoenix club could make a bid for it. Goodness knows we are owed a favour from someone who sanctioned these clowns.

More likely we'll go the way of Luton through points deductions. It's always the fans who lose.

You might disagree with Abbey, but there's no need for that.

Somewhere out there, there's an Abster doing this: :lol:

I could react to this deeply emotionally with a rant but instead I will make two observations:

- we have been promised Brand Rovers in India for two and a half years. The reality it has been a massive success compared with Brand Rovers in England for the simple reason that the Raos have done nothing.

- Balaji is all a bit like the bloke standing underneath an avalanche warning as Spring approaches. "See nothing is going to change, I am safe" he says. I can think of three different guys with dynamite and remote controlled detonators up in the snow above his head- Probiz, the two Ians, and Nick Harris. He even has Shagnew and Shebby destabilising the wall of snow by having a snowball fight either side of him.

Bleed us dry, put the club as we know it out of business, build a chicken nugget factory at Ewood and build a state of the art chicken farm at Brockhall - then call thier Indian league team Blackburn Rovers... bosh! welcome to the furure of the "Blackburn Rovers Brand"

We aren't a fooooking "brand" you cockjugglingthundercnut!!!!!!!!!!

Get the foook out of our club you idiots!!!!!

I'm not sure why Balaji Big Time is determined to play with his toy when it's well and truly broken. I thought the novelty would've worn off now that we're languishing in the lower league, his family have become a national laughing stock, the fans are staying away in droves, and the few who remain will never accept them for what they've done. Apparently not.

I'm not sure why Balaji Big Time is determined to play with his toy when it's well and truly broken. I thought the novelty would've worn off now that we're languishing in the lower league, his family have become a national laughing stock, the fans are staying away in droves, and the few who remain will never accept them for what they've done. Apparently not.

Emperor Nero, 'fiddling' while Rome burns.

Balaji is like the boy at school with loads of money who people take advantage of because he's an easy touch. The carrion in football football find such people like leeches find your blood.

Archived