BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just painful to watch....Cardiff just pressing high up on the field, our players seem scared, ends up with a backpass to Kean who just lumps it up field and out of play. We seem totally devoid of ideas and it's been all Cardiff so far.....

Commentators have just said it looks like we're trying to beat ourselves with the number of mistakes we've made so far.

Footballers could easily play 2 matches in 4 days even at this stage of the season if they did things properly, but they don't. In the grand scheme of things footballers are not fit, they're not that strong either.

I think all footballers could play 180 minutes a week but point perhaps being made is that they would not be at their optimum level if they did that consistently for months on end without a break-which is what Rhodes has been doing. It's not like he has missed many matches, this is the first time he has been rested?

Abbey, sir Alex Ferguson had his top scorer on the bench today. He's on about 150k a week. What's the difference??

And I thought you weren't coming back on here?

And how many times have you wrestled for Great Britain?!

Abbey, sir Alex Ferguson had his top scorer on the bench today. He's on about 150k a week. What's the difference??

And I thought you weren't coming back on here?

and its got exactly what to do with you wether i post or not?

you ignore me and i will ignore your "not worth the oxygen " convo.

The difference is nothing by the way ...worked out well for fergie didnt it.

Errrr..............strange point to make, they lost 1-0 last time I looked!

Didn't work so well did it?

haha just posted same...

Kean down with injury after another great Cardiff attack....think perhaps it was Murphy that crashed into him. Don't think Murphy has touched the ball yet to be honest. Seems to do his best to avoid being where the ball is and right before the Cardiff chance we had a chance to break but got ruined by our beautiful Danny Murphy.....

Rev, I guess I was trying to make a point, badly lol. The point I was making was that managers do rest players during busy times. It doesn't matter if its the top scorer and what money they are on, if they are tired they need resting. He's had a busy international break with Scotland and then back to back games.

On resting Rhodes...we might as well have played him as he would be rested on the field. Match so far: Cardiff playing football, when they lose the ball they apply a bit of pressure, Rovers get nervous and keep passing back until it reaches Kean who just lumps it up towards either Best or Kazim who is surrounded by at least two defenders thus the ball goes right back to Cardiff.....repeat ad nauseum...just waiting for a Cardiff goal

Rev, I guess I was trying to make a point, badly lol. The point I was making was that managers do rest players during busy times. It doesn't matter if its the top scorer and what money they are on, if they are tired they need resting. He's had a busy international break with Scotland and then back to back games.

tired ..why ?????? they play football thats all. Im doing 12 hour nights and saturdays and sundays to make ends meet .Imagine if i said to my boss i cant come in today gaffer im too tired.

Archived