BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RELEGATION RUNNERS & RIDERS

Remaining fixtures:-

IPSWICH:- M'wall(a) Derby(a) Hull(h) Palace(h) Sheff W(a) B'ham(h) Burnley(a)

B’POOL:- Palace (h) Forest (a) Burnley (h) Sheff W (h) Brighton (a) Derby (h) Bolton (a)

ROVERS:- Cardiff(a) Sheff W(a) Deby(h) H’field(h) Watford(a) M’wall(a) Palace(h) B’ham(a)

H’FIELD:- Bolton(a) P’boro(h) Wolves(a) Rovers (a) M’wall(h) Bristol C (a) Barnsley(h)

SHEFF W:- Bristol C (a) Rovers (h) M’wall (a) Leeds(a) B’pool(a) Ipswich(h) P’boro(a) M’boro (h)

P’BORO:- M’boro (a) H’field (a) Watford(h) Brighton(h) Derby(a) Sheff W(h) Palace (a).

WOLVES:-B’ham(a) Bolton(a) H’field(h) Hull(h) Charlton(a) Burnley(h) Brighton(a)

BARNSLEY:- Leicester(h) Palace(a) Cardiff(a) Charlton(h) Derby(h) Forest(a) Hull(h) H’field (a)

BRISTOL CITY:- Sheff W(h) Burnley(a) Bolton(h) B'ham(h) Hull(a) H'field(h) Charlton(a)

There's gonna be more twists & turns than a Shebby interview.

B’POOL:- Palace (h) Forest (a) Burnley (h) Sheff W (h) Brighton (a) Derby (h) Bolton (a)

ROVERS:- Cardiff(a) Sheff W(a) Deby(h) H’field(h) Watford(a) M’wall(a) Palace(h) B’ham(a)

H’FIELD:- Bolton(a) P’boro(h) Wolves(a) Rovers (a) M’wall(h) Bristol C (a) Barnsley(h)

SHEFF W:- Bristol C (a) Rovers (h) M’wall (a) Leeds(a) B’pool(a) Ipswich(h) P’boro(a) M’boro (h)

P’BORO:- M’boro (a) H’field (a) Watford(h) Brighton(h) Derby(a) Sheff W(h) Palace (a).

WOLVES:-B’ham(a) Bolton(a) H’field(h) Hull(h) Charlton(a) Burnley(h) Brighton(a)

BARNSLEY:- Leicester(h) Palace(a) Cardiff(a) Charlton(h) Derby(h) Forest(a) Hull(h) H’field (a)

BRISTOL CITY:- Sheff W(h) Burnley(a) Bolton(h) B'ham(h) Hull(a) H'field(h) Charlton(a)

I can see the bottom 2 going down with Huddersfield.

Bristol are down I would say. Huddersfield have a very important role to play. They've got to play lots of teams at the bottom which is good for us. One or both of those teams will drop points in those.

The next round of games are crucial. I've got the survival target as 54 at the moment with Barnsley, Wolves and Peterborough all winning on Monday.

If they slip up on Monday then that target could be 52 or 53.

5 away, 3 at home doesn't auger well, especially knowing how vulnerable we are when teams go at us. I can't see where our next win will come from, but For some reason though, I still think we'll be in this league next year.

Bristol City are down. The rest are picking up points. Maybe Barnsley to go down. Then perhaps Huddersfield. But everybody - apart from Bristol City - seem more able to win a march than we are. Oddschecker has us 12-1 against, which I find amazing. I'd say 2-1 against. Our best hope if staying up is CKR. If we go down, and Venkys bolt then most probably receivership and a 10 point deduction. Or given our ridiculous wage bill - a div one level side with a prem wage bill - it could be two receiverships and 2 10 point deductions. Which means div 2. We are already approaching - in terms of people actually turning up - div one attendances. So a lot to look forward to!!

Not looking good with most other teams below us putting results together. 2 points off the drop and an eerie feeling if we go in the bottom three we won't come out. Funny just a few short weeks ago we were weighing up a play off spot.

Bristol City are down. The rest are picking up points. Maybe Barnsley to go down. Then perhaps Huddersfield. But everybody - apart from Bristol City - seem more able to win a march than we are. Oddschecker has us 12-1 against, which I find amazing. I'd say 2-1 against. Our best hope if staying up is CKR. If we go down, and Venkys bolt then most probably receivership and a 10 point deduction. Or given our ridiculous wage bill - a div one level side with a prem wage bill - it could be two receiverships and 2 10 point deductions. Which means div 2. We are already approaching - in terms of people actually turning up - div one attendances. So a lot to look forward to!!

Rovers Fans alter ego :lol:

I am going for Peterboro , Barnsley and Bristol City to be relegated ...

If we are relegated , what will the Punatics do ?

Hopefully ,get out of town and never return but you can never tell with these clowns .

The way Peterborough are playing I can see them getting out of this. I've not the seen the current form table but the three teams out of that pack with the worst current form would be my bet,

Bristol City are the only team that are dead certs to go down, then I think you can look down at teams from 16th place and down (Millwall in 15th are on 50 points and should be safe) to be involved in the battle for survival.

Like Philip said if the current form table repeats for the rest of the season then we will be going down.

my dads bigger than your dad.

what a twonk

I was joking.

think some people need to chillout.

we will stay up for sure and I've got faith in Gary Bowyer and the players. we just need that win and think we can put together 4 or 5 games unbeaten run.

Archived