BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RELEGATION RUNNERS & RIDERS

I was joking.

think some people need to chillout.

we will stay up for sure and I've got faith in Gary Bowyer and the players. we just need that win and think we can put together 4 or 5 games unbeaten run.

We won't go down for sure ?

Haha go on I will bite , what' makes you sure and what faith have you in us going 5 unbeaten .

We've won the joint least amount of games in the division this season.(11). Same as Blackpool amd Bristol City. It's been a good couple of years :(

These factoids you keep posting are more depressing than Mercer's musings!

Things are going to get worse over the next couple of days imo. I expect us to lose and Barnsley, Wolves, Peterborough and Blackpool to win. However, I expect Sheff W and Huddersfield to lose. If that does happen, we will only be out of the bottom 3 on goal difference.

If results do go are way and Barnsley, Wolves, Peterborough and Blackpool fail to win and we stay within 1 point of Blackpool and 1 or 2 ahead of Wolves/Peterb then that will be massive. It would mean we have 4 winnable games coming up whilst some of our rivals play each other teams in the top 8.

This is a real pivotal couple of days for us. If we drop into the bottom 3 then we aren't getting out of it imo. Important we somehow stay just ahead of the pack which would mean if we can scrape a win from somewhere and those teams drop points , we could go 2 games ahead of them again.

Nervous times.

• Moderation Lead

We've won the joint least amount of games in the division this season.(11). Same as Blackpool amd Bristol City. It's been a good couple of years :(

You sure about that????

We need to beat sheff W and h'field & Derby because i don't fancy the gutless basterds getting anything from the last 4 games. H'field play P'boro next weekend then Woves. It could well be H'field and Bristol City for the drop. If we beat Sheff W it puts a lot of pressure on them as their next three are away. There's still hope!!

Archived