BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What will it take for fans to get angry ?

I quite agree. But if going on the pitch is an offence, it's an offence. It's like folk driving at 50 mph in a 30 zone. If they're driving along with a happy, smiling face, don't do anything. If they look annoyed or angry, then book them.

An organised 'sit in' would not have needed to become violent. Just 3000 like minded supporters calmly walking on at a designated time and sitting down. Something to embarrass the Indians by and get the press and media on our side, although admittedly most are on our side now.

The point I was making is that our support has become 'wet' in comparison to that of most other clubs.

And yes, I've been on the pitch before, three times in fact. Willington away in 73, Port Vale away in 75 and Forest at Ewood around 1977. Once in celebration, once in indifference and once to suppress a red tide of Forest fans trying to come across the pitch to get in the Blackburn End. They never made it because in those days the Blackburn End used to do what it had to do. Proper fans. B)

We went on the pitch at Willington?? I don't remember that; maybe we just got blown on by that hurricane force wind!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of beckham , ronny or riquelm . Instead of champions league etc . It appears there is no anger only love for an ex player on a free , a winger on a free , no manager , no season tickets , no communication ( apart from me nagging one rover on twitter over ST , which they are only "hopeful" of announcing and oh they beat burnley staff ) .

So all is forgiven its hail all venky now .

Just made a brew and opened a packet of biscuits, now in a comfy chair, front row seat, carry on Ding Ding! :)

Sorry to disappoint .. Someone who is too daft to use the ignore feature or if that little task proves too much , is then to stupid to just ignore what I post then she isn't worth a ding dong . I've had dong dings with far more worthwhile dingdongers.

fc,135x135,white.u1.jpg

hahah :D

1st time you have ever made me laugh, congrats :)

(and your dingdong pic is far more appropriate here)

Just to point out, as abbey full well knows there is a glitch on the site that makes some posters immune to the ignore feature(there's a thread on it in 'ask admin'), sadly he's 1 of those immune, so I have to suffer his constant dingle esque rants and caps lock abuse.

I've tried just ignoring his constant vindictive remarks and Pooh pooing of every post I make across the forum, but I think I have the right to have a little dig back from time to time, nothing he says offends me, I just find him tedious(as I'm sure many of you find me, for which I can only apologies :rolleyes: )

Archived