BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen them on video. It wasn't good quality but from what I could see he had an awful long time to see the third and I could have stopped the first with my dick!

Really. You are clearly more talented than I thought.

I saw them both in real time and only the third on TV again. That was hit with pace and was moving away from him. If there is a general criticism then that should be that three players allowed the Wednesday player to go past them without a challenge.

I was happy with his performance and don't see him as a weak link as we enter the most crucial phase in our recent history. Now some of the other dollopers we have....................

Not the best place to judge the speed of the shot from back of the Upper Tier behind the goal, but I had the feeling that Kean would have got down and saved that shot (3rd goal) fairly comfortably. But the bigger problem for me was that for this one (and numerous other times) Sheff Wed players just ran at us with us just running with em or backing off, never looking like challenging. I haven't looked it up but how many times have Sheff Wed scored 3 or more this year? It won't be many.

And they could have had another couple fairly easily. I thought we actually played better than I've seen for a while attacking-wise but defensively we were all over the place. Earlier in the thread I think someone mentioned we should just go for it, forget about defence, just try to outscore the opposition. Looked to me as though it wasn't a million miles away from that. What's worrying is we still weren't good enough at that to match fellow relegation strugglers.

Radio lancs said he went down in instalments for the third? Friended should never have been allowed to leave this club.

Hearing that certain professionals (non players) at the club, want out, due to the tarnished/trashed reputation of the club.

How bad is that.

That Polish keeper was our best player after Dunn. Commanded his area superbly and made at least 2 point blank saves.

Says it all then about the other nine outfield players.

Not surprising that many want out of the club now.

Archived