BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I we just could pass the ball properly we should win this, also with pace on the wings we can exploit Wednesday big but slow defence...

this is a must game for Josh King and the others players to show their worth.

Sandomierski

Kane, Dann, Hanley, Givet

King, Williamsson, Lowe, Dunn, CKR

Rhodes

This is how I would start.

Only Kane and CKR as on loan players....Got the feeling the on loan players dont give a @#/? except Kane and CKR.

Bench:

Best

Gomes

Morris

Stewart

Usai

Pedersen

Bentley

Where's Fabio Nunes?????? The official site doesn't mention him as injured.... He would be awesome in league one for sure.

Tickets will be on sale at Ewood until 4pm on Friday. Supporters can pay cash on the turnstiles at Hillsbrough on the day of the game.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-sheffield-wednesday-v-rovers-715396.aspx

Thank-you. I wasn't being lazy, for some reason my phone could not drag up the Rovers website.

Edit. Still cannot get on the Rovers website! How much is it please?

Thank-you. I wasn't being lazy, for some reason my phone could not drag up the Rovers website.

£26 (not £226 as I first put!)

No problem.

Tickets are situated in the Carling West Stand Upper, which is behind the goal.
Standard MATCHDAY Prices:
£26.00 Adults
£15.00 Senior Citizens aged over 65
£15.00 Under 18s

Blackburn Rovers boss has faith in Sandomierski.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10336041._/?

Blackburn Rovers squad have to take responsibility, says Kazim-Richards.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10336052._/?

Had to show them the league table!?!???!

That says everything - turn up (sort of), collect paycheck, go home - everything in the garden is rosy!

I'd rather he'd rolled it up & put it somewhere else where a few players are concerned!

I hope he just meant it figuratively, ie he'd used it as a tool to ram home the point he was making.

Still not got a lot of faith for tomorrow - a scrappy 1-1 draw.

Wow, biggish game and that's all? The Venkys really are killing off the club.

Yep, there will be some late comers to increase this but I doubt we will hit 1,000 which is sad given our away support this season (until the last 3 or 4 weeks) has been better than we had in our last couple of seasons in the Premiership. The Rovers support will be vocal but with a fair bit of falling out between the fans unfortunately.

And yes, the chicken loons and their implants of Singh, Shaw (soon to be stuffed), and Agnew (probably also going to be stuffed thankfully) have a lot to be guilty of.....destroying our once proud and famous club for starters, and destroying our fan base and corporate support for afters.

"The players have to show professional pride" - according to Bowyer

Bit late for that really, its not happened all season and i'm not expecting it to start now.

The owners, managment and players deserve to go down. Its as simple as that. Unfortunately there's nothing the fans can do about it.

I've seen Wednesday several times in recent seasons and I have to say I've always thought they were average at best, but sadly we now find ourselves in that category with the very real prospect of them beating us tomorrow, they’re on a decent run, we couldn’t buy a win.

2-0 WEDNESDAY!

AGNEW OUT

VENKYS OUT

Archived