BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had a passing interest in American Football, but last month or so I made an effort to learn about the game and I have ended up really liking it.

This was the first SuperBowl that I watched, they certainly know how to put on a show! As for the game itself, I thought that the Seahawks did fantastically well, they pressurised the Broncos offense extremely, because up until this from my limited understanding of things it seemed to me that Broncos had the most effective Offense from the play off games that I had seen.

I am gutted for Abbey who as we all know is fanatical about the Broncos. I would have loved to see a closer game. I will deffo be watching many more games next season and am looking forward to going to Wembley to watch a couple of games later this year.

The Broncos, especially their secondary let their heads drop very, very early. A real pity they couldn't have made more of a game of it.

LOB bossed it. You can't win a superbowl without a running game and unfortunately Moreno and Ball had been losing the ball all season.

A Superbowl loss can really make one feel gutted, I'm not sure if I might have come close to cry as a young boy over one before I knew anything about girls being able to break your heart, so I hope everyone takes it in stride, it happens, it's happened to half the teams that have gone to the SB and it happens in the playoffs, sure this one was very lopsided. It's a lot like losing a world cup match as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived