BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

Pleased for Tebow. I don't think it'll be as a Tight End, there's reports of a few well respected QB coaches saying they've been working with him and they have corrected a footwork issue that was causing him to have a poor throwing action. Apparently he know throws with a lot more zip and accuracy.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's gone to probably the best place he could have from his perspective.

There will be no clamor from the media or fans for him to start as you have one of the greatest QB's of all time ahead of him. This should allow him to knuckle down and focus on seeing if he can develop into a capable backup by working on his mechanics etc. In a few years time if all goes right and he improves a lot he will get another chance at being a starter or competing for a starting role somewhere else.

I would have taken him in Green Bay, he could have sat behind Rodgers and McCarthy who is a great QB coach would have improved Tebow's mechanics and made him a better player.

Yep:

Police at the scene and prosecutors would not comment on the actions
while Sports Illustrated, citing an unidentified source, reported that
Hernandez was not believed to be a suspect in what was being treated as a
possible homicide. Police had spoken with Hernandez, the magazine said.

So, it's kind of odd, they are looking all around his property but he's not a suspect? Possible, I guess, he could be covering up for someone or has nothing to do with it but otherwise, there is an innocent connection.

"Patriot Hernandez likely to be arrested"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130620/aaron-hernandez-new-details/#ixzz2WmCsSMMl

--------------------

Here, they bring in Mr. Tebow, good guy in my opinion, good for the lockerroom, upstanding, and now, a week later, we've got this scandal. Sounds real bad.

-------------------

Update: Hernandez charged with murder.

Allegedly shot Llyod 3 times wharn he got out his car and then fired 2 more in his chest... A rookie from the browns has been charged with attempted murder in unrelated story .. 29 serious arrests this year .

Archived