BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent start by the Broncos. Thought they would win especially against a regular season Joe Flacco and a Ravens team with a lot of player turnover, but the margin was far bigger than I expected.

Would have rather faced the Ravens than the 49ers this weekend that's for sure. I'm expecting another beat down as we just don't match up well against them, just hope we can keep it closer this time and have some positives to take into the Redskins game.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that 'Owen 3' elsewhere actually but didn't get it until I read Abbey's post.

Denver look almost a sure bet to be n the Superbowl.

Though respectfully, in the AFC, Miami, New England and the Chiefs are all undefeated. Good to see the Dolphins and KC doing well, both teams have been down for a long time it seems, sure, Chiefs made the playoffs a few years ago, one and done, badly defeated at home. Some job Andy Reid is doing with the Chiefs, perfect record so far. No, they won't defeat the Broncos.

Though for the way football is, never expected the Ravens to win the Superbowl, the NFC likely has some apt challengers, Seattle clearly and NFC is probably tougher than the AFC, again, my opinion. Saints look impressive after that disaster from last year.

Poor Jacksonville, they are an embarrassment, they won't go for Tebow. Maybe that's for the best, NFL always has your "rebuilding" years for teams which is not something you ever see in the Premier League as far as I know, allowing a QB to get experience or coming in with a bunch of rookies to get experience.

I heard that 'Owen 3' elsewhere actually but didn't get it until I read Abbey's post.

Denver look almost a sure bet to be n the Superbowl.

I used his joke at work yesterday. It got a good laugh.

As for Denver, they won't win it. Manning will do what he normally does and balls it up in the playoffs.

Vikings lost their 3 games by a combined 14 points, close to that,

Lost by 10 to the Lions

Lost by 1 to the Bears

Lost by 3 to the Browns.

---------

A lot of Vikings fans have been rather upset by Ponder and waiting for him to "come of age", if one has been following this saga, Ponder has a hurt rib so Matt Cassell, former Chiefs QB started for the Vikings against the Steelers and Cassell is doing very well, Vikes leading. They will have to go with Cassell from hereon I would surmise, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

------

Steelers still might come back here. I shouldn't jinx the Vikings.

Guest Norbert

turders?

From a casual observer, thanks giving at the Manning's home would be interesting. I hope the two brothers get on.

Or one can call 'em the Silver and Black. The Raiders that is and I'm no fan of their's, they had San Diego and "Duh Raiduhs" playing Sunday night in a late late late game, it really was, Raiders won. Raiders use to have a real image the way the Steelers use to have a real image, I don't want to say they were good teams, record wise they were but I haven't cared for either. Raiders released Matt Flynn as Quarterback, Flynn looked good playing for an injured Aaron Rodgers when Flynn was with `the Packers.

Power Rankings are always interesting and a lot of outfits make them, for years I've used the CBSSports.com website.

1. Broncos
  2. Saints
  3. Chiefs
  4. Colts
  5. Seahawks
  6. Patriots
  7. FortyNiners
  8. Bengals
  9. Ravens
  10. Packers
  11. Dolphins
  12. Lions
  13. Bears
  14. Titans
  15. Jets
  16. Cowboys
  17. Texans
  18. Cardinals
  19. Browns
  20. Eagles
  21. Falcons
  22. Rams
  23. Vikings
  24. Raiders
  25. Chargers
  26. Bills
  27. Redskins
  28. Panthers
  29. Steelers
  30. Giants
  31. Buccaneers
  32. Jaguars

Predictions, with the spread and straight up:

Bengals at Bills, I think I'd wager on the Bills, they aren't that bad. I look for an upset.

Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals are both 3 wins, 2 losses, so why are the Bengals #8 and the Browns way down at #19?? Browns also defeated Cincy. Maybe the Bengals are better.

Standings:

Chiefs have given up only 58 points, Broncos have given up 139 points, interesting but I'd assume Denver would still defeat the Kansas City Chiefs.

Guest Norbert

Turders aka joke land raiders

Oh right. I don't know much about the NFL, but I do get the impression that the Raiders are the equivilent to Milwall-everyone else hates them and they don't care.

Archived