BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

Does anyone know when the next season ST details will be released please?

Do you think it will be good idea to get one early (I am looking at the J W Upper) and do not want to miss out on the best deals and best seats.

Your advice is welcome. Thank you.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't be too negative, the fans should get behind the players more rather than being far too negative.

I think April Fools Day is over ....

I think you're on your own for now ... How anyone can think about next season is beyond me.

Please don't be too negative, the fans should get behind the players more rather than being far too negative.

ha ha get behind em... when the mercenaries , loanees and journeymen couldnt give a flying F.....

No doubt the idiots will up the price of JW up even further.

Premium seats / pricing my ass.

well for the 1st time in nearly 30 years the club wont be getting my money..can't see many renewing to be honest

• Moderation Lead

No doubt the idiots will up the price of JW up even further.

Premium seats / pricing my ass.

It's certainly not a premium product is it??

if we go down and Venky's stay the ground will be empty. Maybe then they will leave.

I'm not convinced of that, I think the hard-core will remain even if venkys murdered a couple of their kids.

Support the team through thick and thin, I used to advocate such an approach, but I’d never experienced owners taking the p1ss so blatantly as these idiots in Pune are doing, so I can’t support that approach anymore.

Irrelevant fact but I got a flyer in my junk mail yesterday from Blackpool FC, depsite living in a PR postcode (that should go down well with the natives) and their earlybird price is £194.30

I wonder if Blackpool are targeting our support?

Wigan have been advertising in Chorley and Leyland for a couple of years now with an emphasis on attracting the younger support. You never see any Rovers advertising outside of Blackburn these days.....mind you what would be the product Rovers would be promoting?

Please, people don't get sucked in by any early bird offer, we need to demand action before handing over any money.

Exactly who in the current corridors of power at Ewood is going to sit down and decide on an Early Bird scheme.

"That's my job"

"No that's mine."

"No I'm doing it."

" We will see, I'm calling Madame about this"

"Don't bother, the wife has already called her"

"B**$@c!$"

I'm not convinced of that, I think the hard-core will remain even if venkys murdered a couple of their kids. [/size]

Support the team through thick and thin, I used to advocate such an approach, but I’d never experienced owners taking the p1ss so blatantly as these idiots in Pune are doing, so I can’t support that approach anymore.[/size]

I have always, in the past, held the view of supporting the players through thick and thin, regardless of off the field shenanigans. I'm afraid I no longer hold that view. When we are asked to back the team and then have to witness most of the players on the pitch displaying anything but that philosophy, then I am sorry, but that's me done until the corruption has been disinfected.

Exactly who in the current corridors of power at Ewood is going to sit down and decide on an Early Bird scheme.

"That's my job"

"No that's mine."

"No I'm doing it."

" We will see, I'm calling Madame about this"

"Don't bother, the wife has already called her"

"B**$@c!$"

No season tickets for 2013/14 thats what the directors have decided, pay at the gate £10 and £5 conc.

sit where you like,first come first served.

No fighting over the nice seats please !

cash only(no scottish notes)

can't help being negative and as blue as you name.

be lucky if 3,000 renew season tickets. the prospects of seeing crawley,stevenage,tranmere etc will hardly inspire folk to part with their hard earned cash. Ewood will be a retail park or mosque by 2020 which ironically is Venky's blinkered vision

can't help being negative and as blue as you name.

be lucky if 3,000 renew season tickets. the prospects of seeing crawley,stevenage,tranmere etc will hardly inspire folk to part with their hard earned cash. Ewood will be a retail park or mosque by 2020 which ironically is Venky's blinkered vision

I'd buy a ticket whoever we were playing if I thought we'd put in a shift and stand a chance but I'm not buying one to watch the tripe we've been served this season at an even lower level. For us it's reached the point of no return. Either the club gets cleansed to quote Singh, of all the rubbish currently here, him and venous being among the first to leave, or we don't go to Elwood. It's going to be hard but it really has come to that. When lean left, I gave them a chance to put it right and I bought season tickets as I'd said I would, but never again.

Archived