BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

Word going round is that tickets are similar price to this season,and the season after next £50 to season ticket holders,don't know if true but heard off 3 different sources!

I've heard similar, apart from supporters being guaranteed a massive 70% plus discount if Rovers get promoted.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is an absolute joke that season ticket prices aren't out yet. Remember last season, we bought our next season tickets during the course of the season that was being played. At this rate the early bird season ticket offer will still be valid at next season's championship play off final

just seen an additional note on the rovers website about season tickets that wasnt on before, it says...

"# Please note - Direct Debit is 8 monthly instalments"

Some people might get put off with this because it will be more coming out of their wage each month than if it was over 10 months. Its a joke!!

I've heard similar, apart from supporters being guaranteed a massive 70% plus discount if Rovers get promoted.

ROFLMAO Venky's giving a 70% discount if we go up????

£1000 pounds says that's not the aim at all then and we'll still be here next season, hopefully. I'd be more likely to take them up on the offer if it was 70% if we get relegated as that's more likely with the loons dillying &* dallying.

• Moderation Lead

just seen an additional note on the rovers website about season tickets that wasnt on before, it says...

"# Please note - Direct Debit is 8 monthly instalments"

Some people might get put off with this because it will be more coming out of their wage each month than if it was over 10 months. Its a joke!!

The last time I paid by DD (11-12 season) the same arrangement was in place, presumably it was last season as well.....

• Backroom

It is but there's no point having a go at the guy that runs the twitter

He's nothing to do with it and I presume doesn't want to keep fans in the dark just can't do anything else

well if an official rovers twitter acount cant tell fans anything its time it was closed...the only info its done is tell us theres a dads special in blues bar and they beat burnley staff. I,m afraid Tom they are venkyscum employees and are puppets.At the end of the day its like my site for Denver, my twitter account for it is run by 3 of us ,but ,the buck stops at me.The lads know what can/cannot be said via it. Yes they answer questions and keep updates on it.

• Backroom

We'll have to agree to disagree, I'd rather be a puppet than unemployed these days.

Of course they work for Venkys and have to do as they are told but I won't hold that against them

The problem is with the owners and those pulling their strings not decent folk down at Ewood

It is pathetic. Even the teams in the play off final know what they'll be paying next season despite not knowing what division that will be in.

However, the Twitter guy is presumably in the dark like the rest of us so unfair to blame him.

• Moderation Lead

People sound surprised at Venky's decision making skills, or lack thereof. You really shouldn't be.

It's hardly like last year season ticket prices were revealed quickly......

Very good source at the club has told me that the proposals for the season ticket prices have been with owners for "weeks", they were hoping that they would be approved at the very latest last week so that details could be released, but as of last night this along with a whole host of other things were still pending.

I am beginning to wonder whether Mrs D will reject the proposed prices and go for a price increase as had been the plan a few seasons ago.

Very good source at the club has told me that the proposals for the season ticket prices have been with owners for "weeks", they were hoping that they would be approved at the very latest last week so that details could be released, but as of last night this along with a whole host of other things were still pending.

I am beginning to wonder whether Mrs D will reject the proposed prices and go for a price increase as had been the plan a few seasons ago.

Given that they're just sitting on absolutely everything Kamy, is there ANY, even the slightest chance, that they may be buggering off?

Given that they're just sitting on absolutely everything Kamy, is there ANY, even the slightest chance, that they may be buggering off?

Unfortunately not at the moment. I get the feeling that they are going to give it at least another season.

But you are right, even the most basic decisions have to go via Pune and at the moment it is taking an age for them to be approved.

No football club can function properly if decision making is so slow.

I'm starting to wonder if there something bigger going on here like a sale of the club or something part of the club?

no decision on next permanent manager, or season ticket prices or next season shirts not on sale yet or Shirt sponsor.

The owners don't see to be making any decisions on any issues that the Club need sorting.

Does the owners not understand that they are losing income with no shirts on sale or season tickets.

Maybe they've beggared off already and just not told anyone. Lets be honest with the complete lack of ANY decision making they may as well have done. Or maybe we're just waiting on "Super Brains" Singh to finish his three month sabbatical / holiday?

price hike haha ...STUPID CRAZY FAT DELUDED OLD BINT

A price hike ... I'd love to see the responses from Abbey if that happens!!

HA hadnt got this far down

I'm starting to wonder if there something bigger going on here like a sale of the club or something part of the club?

no decision on next permanent manager, or season ticket prices or next season shirts not on sale yet or Shirt sponsor.

The owners don't see to be making any decisions on any issues that the Club need sorting.

Does the owners not understand that they are losing income with no shirts on sale or season tickets.

tell you what...if they have i will give my 50 to help the heroes that mercer wont take if they go.

No Shirts, No Tickets, No Manager. Players Not Signed.

Have Rovers actually entered a team in the Championship yet?

@onerovers reply....NOPE

Archived