BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Homophobic Banter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's always the same predictable posters that do the name calling. :rolleyes:

And it's always the likes of yourselves that post the best stuff Stuart. You can barely get through a sentence without making a fool of yourself. Carry on buddy, it's what messageboards are all about. And in terms of 'the same predictable posters,' yes; those would be the ones with half a brain who cannot believe some of the beauties the likes of yourself come out with.

And it's always the likes of yourselves that post the best stuff Stuart. You can barely get through a sentence without making a fool of yourself. Carry on buddy, it's what messageboards are all about. And in terms of 'the same predictable posters,' yes; those would be the ones with half a brain who cannot believe some of the beauties the likes of yourself come out with.

Sorry bub, but it's posters like you that put people off giving intelligible opinions and reduce the messageboard to bickering. But you carry on, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed poster will be king.

Sorry bub, but it's posters like you that put people off giving intelligible opinions and reduce the messageboard to bickering. But you carry on, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed poster will be king.

I've never mocked an intelligent post. Just like you've never made one. I believe you've spent the last three pages trying justify what homophobic taunts are okay? If I'm correct, I can shout 'gay,' 'homo,' 'cock sucker' and 'fudge packer,' but I'm crossing a line if I shout 'faggot?' One of the more intelligent posters also taught me that incest isn't actually illegal, which has brightened up my Sunday no end.

'Intelligible Opinions' indeed.

Football is a mans sport if you don't like it don't watch it. Simples.

My good lady hates the swearing so doesn't go or watch. How far are we going to go, are we going to ban swearing now?

I don't like Alan Carr's put on campness so i don't watch him it's the same thing. Now i don't mind the gays personally but i do mind the camp speak and the act they purposely put on like those kids who pretend to be coloured gangsters and have a non understanding of English grammer.

About time people toughen up in my opinion its football not tennis.

Probably my favourite post this one Dunny lad. The last sentence is a pearler, it might as well say 'it's about time people realise I'm a moron, and are you starting mate?'

The fact he (Paul M) appears to now insult a wider audience on this thread without answering my post in reply to his original one speaks volumes, are you indeed a homosexual?

Probably my second favourite post. 'Eh mate, why are you defending gays? Is it cos ur gay lol?'

So the conclusion is

a) we have some posters who think the whole world should live by their standards

B) we have some posters who think freedom of speech should allow them to say anything

Well done Glenn for starting such a topic, you knew it would descend to name calling. Now please remove it from the football board and put it in ICBINF where it belongs.

Messageboard put the smilie in, not me

So the conclusion is

a) we have some posters who think the whole world should live by their standards

B) we have some posters who think freedom of speech should allow them to say anything

Well done Glenn for starting such a topic, you knew it would descend to name calling. Now please remove it from the football board and put it in ICBINF where it belongs.

More like: we have some posters who think that being gay is weird and they should expect to be taken the @#/? out of, and are you gay? (I think that's it.) The others live in the C21st and don't feel the need to pick on people who are different to them.

So the conclusion is

Stunning stuff :lol: .

I put the smilie in, not the messageboard.

It's called a sense of humour, Paul.

You want to get yourself one.

What taking the @#/? out of 'homosexuals'? You're right, what's not funny about that? I mean they deserve don't they? Like people with ginger hair, or Asians, or foreigners, blacks and the rest.

I've never mocked an intelligent post. Just like you've never made one. I believe you've spent the last three pages trying justify what homophobic taunts are okay? If I'm correct, I can shout 'gay,' 'homo,' 'cock sucker' and 'fudge packer,' but I'm crossing a line if I shout 'faggot?' One of the more intelligent posters also taught me that incest isn't actually illegal, which has brightened up my Sunday no end.

'Intelligible Opinions' indeed.

Way to go deliberately misinterpreting my posts.

I that's guess proof if it were needed that you don't understand the difference between 'intelligible' and 'intelligent'.

What taking the @#/? out of 'homosexuals'? You're right, what's not funny about that? I mean they deserve don't they? Like people with ginger hair, or Asians, or foreigners, blacks and the rest.

Completely missing the point, Paul.

How about a world where the ONLY people who DON'T get the @#/? taken out of them is homosexuals. Isn't that discrimination?

I say let's take the @#/? out of EVERYONE.

Very soon all jokes will be outlawed - because, at some level, all jokes are about making fun of others.

What a pleasant miserable place the world will be then, eh?

How about a world where the ONLY people who DON'T get the @#/? taken out of them is homosexuals. Isn't that discrimination?

Very soon all jokes will be outlawed - because, at some level, all jokes are about making fun of others.

Hang on, I've been taking the @#/? out of you for the last hour but you don't seem to like it?

In Regards to Batman Statistics Don't Lie:

Is anti-gay abuse directed at Albion fans just harmless banter - or should the culprits be tracked down and arrested?

Harmless banter:
35212.gif 51%

Offensive and should be stopped:
35216.gif 49%

Courtesy of our very own moaning Brighton fans.... More than just half believe the same opinion as one self whilst the other "half" believe it's offensive.

Still feel free to sprout your tripe, don't let a bit of gay pride take over your common sense though ;)

Is anti-gay abuse directed at Albion fans just harmless banter - or should the culprits be tracked down and arrested?

Harmless banter:

35212.gif 51%

35216.gif 49%

Courtesy of our very own moaning Brighton fans.... More than just half believe the same opinion as one self whilst the other "half" believe it's offensive.

Still feel free to sprout your tripe, don't let a bit of gay pride take over your sense though ;)

:lol:

Before I carry on can you just let me know how old you are so I know what I'm up against? I can't tell if I'm arguing with a teenager, or a grown man who happens to be really immature and if I dare quote PM, 'stupid.'

Harmless banter:

35212.gif 51%

35216.gif 49%

Still feel free to sprout your tripe, don't let a bit of gay pride take over your common sense though ;)

Harmless banter:

35212.gif 51%

35216.gif 49%

Are you saying that it's Ok to take the @#/? out of people for being gay? If so have you tried that at work?

Or are you saying that being anti-gay is OK? If so why is that?

Hang on, I've been taking the @#/? out of you for the last hour but you don't seem to like it?

Oh, I didn't realise you were only joking, you seemed so serious.

At least now your posts make complete sense. As 'jokes'.

Nice one, bub, highbrow indeed. :tu:

You see Stuart, I really don't see what your point is. A world where the only people we don't take the @#/? out of is homos? Really? A world where all jokes are banned. Really?

Stuart, the reality is that gay people are beaten up, commit suicide, are shunned by family and friends, attacked as being weird by established churches, because they're gay. Let's leave it there big boy.

Before I carry on can you just let me know how old you are so I know what I'm up against? I can't tell if I'm arguing with a teenager, or a grown man who happens to be really immature and if I dare quote PM, 'stupid.'

Look your now borderline, on just being downright offensive on a personal level, so i'l leave you to it. I'm not prepared to argue the toss over who's opinion is right or wrong but as you cannot offer a sensible or reasoned debate without childish retorts like "stupid" being thrown around then i hold no hope.

Oh, I didn't realise you were only joking, you seemed so serious.

At least now your posts make complete sense. As 'jokes'.

Nice one, bub, highbrow indeed. :tu:

When did I say I was joking? I've been mocking the fact that I think your opinions on this matter are stupid. It's amusing to me, but not to you. Much like when abusing someone you don't know for being gay, black, ginger, short etc.

You don't like it when I question your intelligence, much like, if you read the original article, some people don't liked being mocked for their sexuality.

When did I say I was joking? I've been mocking the fact that I think your opinions on this matter are stupid. It's amusing to me, but not to you. Much like when abusing someone you don't know for being gay, black, ginger, short etc.

You don't like it when I question your intelligence, much like, if you read the original article, some people don't liked being mocked for their sexuality.

Woosh.

I think you and Paul are talking about something different that me.

Let's leave it there eh, little men.

Look your now borderline, on just being downright offensive on a personal level, so i'l leave you to it. I'm not prepared to argue the toss over who's opinion is right or wrong but as you cannot offer a sensible or reasoned debate without childish retorts like "stupid" being thrown around then i hold no hope.

Unbelievable. Much like Stu, you're on here suggesting that people should 'toughen up' to abuse at football, yet you go off in a huff when somebody calls you 'stupid?' Do you understand irony? Do you think football fans would be offended if the opposition were singing 'you're stupid, you're stupid....'

I'm not advocating any abuse, I just find it bizarre how shamelessly hypocritical you are.

Archived