BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Unfortunately Stuart there are some bloody Idiots out there , remember the mystery supporters (Derby / Manchester area )at away grounds last year picking out and threatening members of the Action Group, remember some locals who did the same after coming across Action Group members addresses and personal details ? to an extent that restraining orders were enforced

Remember how the anti Brag bandwagon got rolling and was fuelled?

So yes I do feel some people would use it as the reason if we got relegated, whatever their motive is and that would gather pace and possibly deflect attention away from what if anything it contained.

Also early June is where it could have maximum impact rather than be buried, but as said previously lets just see if the dominoes start toppling sooner

Paid agent provocateurs?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid agent provocateurs?

As if I would suggest such a thing.

Anyway totally unrelated some of the new stewards at Ewood have been getting a bit of a bad rep this season for their handling of situations, so if the "document" was released now perhaps we would see a return to fan on fan confrontation, so another reason for waiting. Speaking of which as kung fu panda got his nvq in stadium safety yet?

Unfortunately Stuart there are some bloody Idiots out there , remember the mystery supporters (Derby / Manchester area )at away grounds last year picking out and threatening members of the Action Group, remember some locals who did the same after coming across Action Group members addresses and personal details ? to an extent that restraining orders were enforced

Remember how the anti Brag bandwagon got rolling and was fuelled?

So yes I do feel some people would use it as the reason if we got relegated, whatever their motive is and that would gather pace and possibly deflect attention away from what if anything it contained.

Also early June is where it could have maximum impact rather than be buried, but as said previously lets just see if the dominoes start toppling sooner

Would'nt it be great to see, some of these dodgy characters in front of a ' House of Commons select Committee' answering a few

questions, grovelling and squirming to the likes of Tom Watson.

If that happened I would be doing a little tantric dance of my own.

Would'nt it be great to see, some of these dodgy characters in front of a ' House of Commons select Committee' answering a few

questions, grovelling and squirming to the likes of Tom Watson.

If that happened I would be doing a little tantric dance of my own.

Rather see (not physically ) some of them doing a little tantric dance in the showers at wormwood scrubs before their new "husband" consummates the marriage

Rather see (not physically ) some of them doing a little tantric dance in the showers at wormwood scrubs before their new "husband" consummates the marriage

It has the making of a new song / dance.Doing the Wormwood shuffle.

As if I would suggest such a thing.

Anyway totally unrelated some of the new stewards at Ewood have been getting a bit of a bad rep this season for their handling of situations, so if the "document" was released now perhaps we would see a return to fan on fan confrontation, so another reason for waiting. Speaking of which as kung fu panda got his nvq in stadium safety yet?

The lads from Derby you're refering to are Rovers fans. They go most away games and put more miles in than most. They may have been a bit misguided in the way they went about things but saw Glen as someone who was distabilising Rovers attempts to survive last season for his own ends. I'm not saying I agree to but to say they were paid agents is one conspiracy that isn't true.

The lads from Derby you're refering to are Rovers fans. They go most away games and put more miles in than most. They may have been a bit misguided in the way they went about things but saw Glen as someone who was distabilising Rovers attempts to survive last season for his own ends. I'm not saying I agree to but to say they were paid agents is one conspiracy that isn't true.

Fair point ,it was not me who initially mentioned them being paid, but my point still stands that there are still people out there who will blame the Action Group at any opportunity and the argument that was used last season could easily be rolled out again this season if the document was released before the end of the season and that argument could be fuelled to dilute the contents of the document.

So let me get this right. Somebody claims to hold information which could lead to the liquidation (ie death) of our football club .... and we are supposed to support the release of this information! Really? Surely it would be easier to organise an arson attack on Ewood Park if you wanted to obliterate the club. Jeez wept!

So let me get this right. Somebody claims to hold information which could lead to the liquidation (ie death) of our football club .... and we are supposed to support the release of this information! Really? Surely it would be easier to organise an arson attack on Ewood Park if you wanted to obliterate the club. Jeez wept!

Your chums are doing a grand enough job of that, themselves.

Presumably better to watch the club be driven onto the rocks by incompetent ownership whilst keeping schtum about any wrong-doings at the club?

I don't know what's in the dossier, and what possible sanctions revealing it would incur, but anything at the moment seems preferable to watching the club disappear into oblivion. A harsh dose of medicine may see us come out of the other side all the better for it.

Presumably better to watch the club be driven onto the rocks by incompetent ownership whilst keeping schtum about any wrong-doings at the club?

I don't know what's in the dossier, and what possible sanctions revealing it would incur, but anything at the moment seems preferable to watching the club disappear into oblivion. A harsh dose of medicine may see us come out of the other side all the better for it.

Those of you who don't have to drag your carcass to Ewood every other week don't have an opinion in my eyes. Harsh, but true.

Well, no, I do have an opinion. Clearly I have one.

You would like to deny me the right to one, however.

A desultory response to what was quite a reasonable statement. As if attending at Ewood suddenly opens your eyes to the amazing benevolence and business acumen of the Rao family.

Take your pick a swift demise which shows the whole world of the wrong doings at Rovers. After much of the media world thumbed their noses and insulted the genuine fans of BRFC a public degradation of those Indians would be fine with me. Those who have done much the same with their with their humiliation of the Rovers fans for their own amusement. OR you could go with more of the same as they, the Looney Punes, continue to put us to death by way of a thousand cuts. So long and slow death or a quick wrapping up with some form of justification that Rovers fans were not in fact mean and nasty.

Well, no, I do have an opinion. Clearly I have one.

You would like to deny me the right to one, however.

A desultory response to what was quite a reasonable statement. As if attending at Ewood suddenly opens your eyes to the amazing benevolence and business acumen of the Rao family.

Bryan, I really couldn't give a damn what your none attending self thinks about Blackburn Rovers. You are an irrelevance.

Guest Norbert

Let's say we get a 15 point deduction, but whatever is in this dossier exposes a whole load of corruption involving the owners and agents and the negligence of the FA, Premier League etc. I'd say it would be worth it. It may even spur people on to clean up this rotten game.

When it comes to sanctions surely the governing bodies would have to take into account the fact that, certain Rovers fans groups and individuals

such as the local politicians, have been trying to bring certain matters to their attention for ages now.

Then again.

Archived