BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Bryan, I really couldn't give a damn what your none attending self thinks about Blackburn Rovers. You are an irrelevance.

Well stop replying to me then.

By the way, it's "non-attending", wwould've thought you'd have got that right, clever clogs.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan, I really couldn't give a damn what your none attending self thinks about Blackburn Rovers. You are an irrelevance.

Have you forgotten you're logged in as "Ewood Spark"?

Man, you are crammed tonight.

Take your pick a swift demise which shows the whole world of the wrong doings at Rovers. After much of the media world thumbed their noses and insulted the genuine fans of BRFC a public degradation of those Indians would be fine with me. Those who have done much the same with their with their humiliation of the Rovers fans for their own amusement. OR you could go with more of the same as they, the Looney Punes, continue to put us to death by way of a thousand cuts. So long and slow death or a quick wrapping up with some form of justification that Rovers fans were not in fact mean and nasty.

Dont you get it. We are owned by incompetents. No body is suggesting otherwise. But I do care about the future of my club ... as in will it still exist .... I just don't get this rush to force the authorities to destroy it. Despite the good intentions of other groups, nobody is going to pick up any remaining pieces.

Have you forgotten you're logged in as "Ewood Spark"?

Man, you are crammed tonight.

Ok Stu I'll bite. What the hell are you on about??????

Let's say we get a 15 point deduction, but whatever is in this dossier exposes a whole load of corruption involving the owners and agents and the negligence of the FA, Premier League etc. I'd say it would be worth it. It may even spur people on to clean up this rotten game.

But with that goes administration and THAT'S what bothers me.Especially if Venky's are forced out and decided the gut the place on the way out, rather than sell it as a going concern.

So let me get this right. Somebody claims to hold information which could lead to the liquidation (ie death) of our football club .... and we are supposed to support the release of this information! Really? Surely it would be easier to organise an arson attack on Ewood Park if you wanted to obliterate the club. Jeez wept!

Fair point ES, but arguably it is in everyone's best interests if there is any genuine evidence of wrongdoing as opposed to mere incompetence, for such evidence to be in the public domain as soon as possible.

I'm not convinced there is though. It seems like eons ago that the fabled dossier was hand delivered to the FA and seemingly nothing has come of that. If it's contents are anything like Glen's posts and blogs over the last few months it's a case of "boo hoo we're on the verge of a second successive relegation because our owners aren't very good, what are you going to do about it.?"

I do understand where you're coming from though, having BRAG, who are currently trying to bring the current owners down, operating from inside Ewood Park is like having CND holed up in cushy confines at the MOD as another poster on here memorably said.

Dont you get it. We are owned by incompetents. No body is suggesting otherwise. But I do care about the future of my club ... as in will it still exist .... I just don't get this rush to force the authorities to destroy it. Despite the good intentions of other groups, nobody is going to pick up any remaining pieces.

Ok Stu I'll bite. What the hell are you on about??????

Oh yes they will a club like Rovers will always survive, too much history and too many people who care to let it just go to the wall.

Guest Norbert

So it is a case of covering up any wrongdoing and hoping Venky's buy a clue and don't completely destroy the club then Ewood Spark?

Oh sorry, I shouldn't post as I'm not a season ticket holder.

So it is a case of covering up any wrongdoing and hoping Venky's buy a clue and don't completely destroy the club then Ewood Spark?

I don't Know people like you, you come on this messageboard without a season ticket !

should'nt be allowed !!!!

Post to your hearts content ... it's just that I may choose to ignore what you have to say.

Its a difficult one tbh, we have already overseen two and a half years of decline so my heart says sod it release as much info as possible.

However my head says no, or no until we know which league we will be playing in next season.

Guest Norbert

Post to your hearts content ... it's just that I may choose to ignore what you have to say.

I live in Coventry, doing a low paid job, so I can't buy a season ticket if I wanted to. To imply your opinion is more valid than mine because of geographical and financial issues is simply a bit arrogant and wrong.

Lets cover up the abuse of our club so that we don't get hurt :-/

If the punishment means death ... then abso-bloody-lutly. I take my kids to games ... and still want to do so in 10 years time.

Just got back from match ,

Regarding the information release things have already been released quietly in recent weeks which have gone under the radar .

The authorities official stance is supporters must fund their own investigation , they must provide an open and shut case , chapter and verse including witnesses appearing at the interim .

Thankfully rather than just say ok, let's watch it die , we have dug deep and in some people's cases really deep and funded our own search for the truth .

I understand people wanting things out there , but if its not 100% belt and braced then its our homes and possessions which are going to disappear . In the same position would you risk your families welfare on a part case ?

The progress has been immense since Xmas especially as we now have people who have agreed to appear as witnesses at any hearing called . These are key witnesses , the type who were silenced but have seen enough and now want the deep truth out

From a personal point of view . It will be a weight off my soldiers when all is out there that is lock tight .

I really don't think it should of come to this , and I maintain that had more stood up 18 months ago it never would of

M

If the punishment means death ... then abso-bloody-lutly. I take my kids to games ... and still want to do so in 10 years time.

My son is 22 months old and I want to take him as well! The fact is that if there is wrong doing then it should be known and acted upon, clubs have dealt with worse and we an too

I live in Coventry, doing a low paid job, so I can't buy a season ticket if I wanted to. To imply your opinion is more valid than mine because of geographical and financial issues is simply a bit arrogant and wrong.

Sorry to remind you of the real world .... but as a non-season ticket holder you have no right to influence any decision that will affect fully paid up season ticket holders ... in my opinion.

Regarding the information release things have already been released quietly in recent weeks which have gone under the radar .

The authorities official stance is supporters must fund their own investigation , they must provide an open and shut case , chapter and verse including witnesses appearing at the interim .

Thankfully rather than just say ok, let's watch it die , we have dug deep and in some people's cases really deep and funded our own search for the truth .

I understand people wanting things out there , but if its not 100% belt and braced then its our homes and possessions which are going to disappear . In the same position would you risk your families welfare on a part case ?

The progress has been immense since Xmas especially as we now have people who have agreed to appear as witnesses at any hearing called . These are key witnesses , the type who were silenced but have seen enough and now want the deep truth out

From a personal point of view . It will be a weight off my soldiers when all is out there that is lock tight .

I really don't think it should of come to this , and I maintain that had more stood up 18 months ago it never would of

Glen, what do you think will be the conclusion of this exercise? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the end game is.

Sorry to remind you of the real world .... but as a non-season ticket holder you have no right to influence any decision that will affect fully paid up season ticket holders ... in my opinion.

Glen, what do you think will be the conclusion of this exercise? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the end game is.

The end game has to be and has always been about having a well run community football team which cares as much about its community as its community cares about that .

Those who have profited their way into a position of monopolisation to be exposed along with any malpractices which are clear breakage of the rules within our national game .

People should not be allowed in football if their intentions bring the game to its knees .

I think most just want the truth of how and why this was allowed to happen to our club and how this can not be allowed to happen again anywhere .

The investigation is also challenging how the game is regulated which is certainly moving a little now in parliament since our visit last year .

I think most supporters just want an experienced board , an experienced manager and preferably owners who actually give a damn

Then there are thousands of irrelevances aren't there? Since football is meant to be played in front of a crowd (the bigger the better) I'd suggest these thousands are the KEY to the future of our club rather than the odd Colonel Blimp-type figure portrayed by you.

Short and concise Glen.

Publicly denounce Shebby Singh, then you may get a bit of support over and above.

Not being funny but what's the views of your 8,000+ members? Presumably they're wholeheartedly behind you?

It's about time we all got real IMO before it really is too late.

Your intentions are honourable, Glen, but do you regret giving the FA advanced knowledge of the dossier? Can't help feeling most of the rogues's gallery will have covered their tracks by the time this is exposed. Then the FA will do what they always do and punish the club itself, as their idea of 'justice'.

Agree with most of the implied sentiments of that Glen ... but I am a little concerned as to what the consequences will be to the club. At the end of the day .... if the authorities are pushed into a corner and decide to make an example of us ... what do you think the punishment will be?

Archived