BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Just got back from match ,

Regarding the information release things have already been released quietly in recent weeks which have gone under the radar .

The authorities official stance is supporters must fund their own investigation , they must provide an open and shut case , chapter and verse including witnesses appearing at the interim .

Thankfully rather than just say ok, let's watch it die , we have dug deep and in some people's cases really deep and funded our own search for the truth .

I understand people wanting things out there , but if its not 100% belt and braced then its our homes and possessions which are going to disappear . In the same position would you risk your families welfare on a part case ?

The progress has been immense since Xmas especially as we now have people who have agreed to appear as witnesses at any hearing called . These are key witnesses , the type who were silenced but have seen enough and now want the deep truth out

From a personal point of view . It will be a weight off my soldiers when all is out there that is lock tight .

I really don't think it should of come to this , and I maintain that had more stood up 18 months ago it never would of

Well done Glen !

Just expose the lot of them, when you think the time is right, I don't think as a club we have anything to lose, because this lot are taking us

nowhere, that should be obvious to even the most optomistic fan now. watch your own back though pal.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically speaking, Deaddick Shaw is an experienced football club board member, it's talented, trustworthy and dignified businessmen/women we need, they don't always necessarily have to have a footballing background(though obviously it would be an enormous bonus if they did)

Your intentions are honourable, Glen, but do you regret giving the FA advanced knowledge of the dossier? Can't help feeling most of the rogues's gallery will have covered their tracks by the time this is exposed. Then the FA will do what they always do and punish the club itself, as their idea of 'justice'.

Yes and no ,

Believe it or not people with money can prevent anything going to print and getting things out in the papers is not as easy ad some may think . Everything needs a papist trail and the source to allow the papers to print it . Sadly many people wanted things off the record and would deny if approached due to severance or fear if losing their jobs .

By going through the authorities these people had more protection and their words were given on guarantees that it would not be tomorrows chip paper .

So it was a case of having little choice . This is territory none of us have expertise in , it's territory where you think you are doing the right thing , but others don't .

You only need to read comments today , people say release now and sod the consequences , others don't want anything releasing , and some think nothing is wrong So there is nothing to release .

We are in with the authorities in a couple of weeks and back down London too with the MPs.

The sad thing is there is still many good people at Ewood , with a wealth of experience across departments and they are powerless to the clubs decline .

Guest Norbert

Sorry to remind you of the real world .... but as a non-season ticket holder you have no right to influence any decision that will affect fully paid up season ticket holders ... in my opinion.

Glen, what do you think will be the conclusion of this exercise? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the end game is.

Sorry to remind you of the real world....the club is being violently raped by the owners, dying a death with mounting debts and ALL fans have a right to say what they feel, and try to unite to topple the complete sack of ____s who have caused this downfall. Your opinion is no more valid than mine just because you have the opportunity to watch the game live. And how do you know I don't buy stuff from the club shop via the internet, and thus financially contribute that way?

I'm sorry for going on, but your arrogant (for want of a better term) tone has annoyed me.

The fact is this club is going under whatever we do, as Venky's are likely to get everything wrong, or just bail out and let the vultures pick off the rest. If we're going to go down and die, it is better to strike a mortal blow against the perpatrator and make sure the clubs' death brings a better game.

isnt Glen Mullan a season ticket holder this season???

we dont want the club punished for other people not following the rules if they have?

hope you have 100% proof and dont put ur family and other things at risk.

but if rules have been broken, then its only right and fair that the club is punished(as sad as that is for us) in the same way other clubs have been in the past.

It's hard for the rest of us to have a proper opinion on the information, as we don't know specifically what it contains/alludes to.

We all have our theories, but until we know specifically what the information is, how evidential it is and how it would affect the club directly and indirectly, it's difficult for any of us to say whether it should be made public or not.

but if rules have been broken, then its only right and fair that the club is punished(as sad as that is for us) in the same way other clubs have been in the past.

why???

the players and fans havent done owt wrong but are punished. not right at all.

some be the people who did it if there is any wrong doing

Sorry to remind you of the real world....the club is being violently raped by the owners, dying a death with mounting debts and ALL fans have a right to say what they feel, and try to unite to topple the complete sack of ____s who have caused this downfall. Your opinion is no more valid than mine just because you have the opportunity to watch the game live. And how do you know I don't buy stuff from the club shop via the internet, and thus financially contribute that way?

I'm sorry for going on, but your arrogant (for want of a better term) tone has annoyed me.

The fact is this club is going under whatever we do, as Venky's are likely to get everything wrong, or just bail out and let the vultures pick off the rest. If we're going to go down and die, it is better to strike a mortal blow against the perpatrator and make sure the clubs' death brings a better game.

Well said sir !

Agree with most of the implied sentiments of that Glen ... but I am a little concerned as to what the consequences will be to the club. At the end of the day .... if the authorities are pushed into a corner and decide to make an example of us ... what do you think the punishment will be?

Sadly I don't know , I have always hoped venkys would come to the table , accept the findings , and out things right . I think many would of been much happier with the club being sorted behind closed doors and with no media intrusion or external investigations .

However how long do you wait when each decision is worse than the last .

One point to note , club directors have been to the authorities putting across their own concerns to protect themselves as in some cases they are powerless .

Sorry to urinate on your bonfire ... but the demise of Blackburn Rovers WILL have less effect on somebody holed up in Godiva's slum than a fully paid-up season ticket holder at Ewood . FACT. What will it matter to you in a couple of years if Rovers are liquidated .... after all there is always the Richo Arena !!

This is going to be interesting , personally i think Venkys are on a sticky wicket and always have been ..

How sticky ? not sure but credibility is a big thing in Indian culture , hopefully we may see who is pulling their strings if anyone?

My gut feeling is , the name of a well known agent and his client formerly of this parish are going to come to the fore again ...

But then again , i maybe wrong !

why???

the players and fans havent done owt wrong but are punished. not right at all.

some be the people who did it if there is any wrong doing

The point is that we are not the first , but it's the authorities responsibility to ensure we are the last .

How far do you let it crumble ?

How many do you think are going to renew next season ?

How many players are going to hang around this summer ?

The unknown is scary , the sun never shines at our club anymore

Sadly I don't know , I have always hoped venkys would come to the table , accept the findings , and out things right . I think many would of been much happier with the club being sorted behind closed doors and with no media intrusion or external investigations .

One point to note , club directors have been to the authorities putting across their own concerns to protect themselves as in some cases they are powerless .

Fully behind you Glen, your hurting just like the rest of us.

I'm just so out of love with us atm it's untrue. Going to Ewood talking to randomers, enjoying Tugays wonder strikes i fear them days are gone forever.

so Glen, if your findings are really bad as we think they are, rovers could be dock points or even kick out of championship if we stay up or even relegated to league 2.

is this really what we want?

would people accept this to get rid of venkys?

Glen, what happens if the FA and Football league say the owners and people involve have done nothing wrong according the rules???

That is all well and good ... and nobody would like more than me to see certain advisors 'swing' ... but will these actions make it less or more likely that there is a Blackburn Rovers to follow in the coming years. That is what concerns me.

Glen

It's noticeable that you will never come out and say anything that is remotely anti Singh and many on this board ( including me) believe that you are too close to him. For once can you state that Singh is bad for the club and should go along with Agnew and Shaw. Oh and if you have information instead of playing games just release the damn stuff, this club is nearly dead. I certainly hope that Singh is not clouding your judgement.

Glen

It's noticeable that you will never come out and say anything that is remotely anti Singh and many on this board ( including me) believe that you are too close to him. For once can you state that Singh is bad for the club and should go along with Agnew and Shaw. Oh and if you have information instead of playing games just release the damn stuff, this club is nearly dead. I certainly hope that Singh is not clouding your judgement.

Agreed

And I for one don't mind saying that IMO that is exactly the case.

Singh is absolute poison and needs to be extinguished ASAP. He isn't alone but he is far and away the one that needs banishing first.

As always, Glen and BRAG evade this issue.........

Guest Norbert

Sorry to urinate on your bonfire ... but the demise of Blackburn Rovers WILL have less effect on somebody holed up in Godiva's slum than a fully paid-up season ticket holder at Ewood . FACT. What will it matter to you in a couple of years if Rovers are liquidated .... after all there is always the Richo Arena !!

You are just plain wrong. Like I said before, I'd probably have a season ticket if I lived up there. I am not a Coventry fan, I am a Blackburn Rovers fan, so it will affect me for years to come. Your logic dictates that you are some sort of God like superfan compared to the man who made me a Blackburn fan by taking me to matches whilst I was at boarding school, because he used to be my dad's boss when we all lived in Germany. That man, Mick Garlick was born and bred in Clitheroe, a man who I've seen look haunted like a man whose parent's had just died in a car crash after a 5-0 tonking by Coventry City. You dictate that during the time he was working in north-west Germany, he was less of a fan than you because at that time he couldn't buy a season ticket.

Now please stop waving it about and pull your pants up, it is very undignified and you're scaring the horses.

You are just plain wrong. Like I said before, I'd probably have a season ticket if I lived up there. I am not a Coventry fan, I am a Blackburn Rovers fan, so it will affect me for years to come. Your logic dictates that you are some sort of God like superfan compared to the man who made me a Blackburn fan by taking me to matches whilst I was at boarding school, because he used to be my dad's boss when we all lived in Germany. That man, Mick Garlick was born and bred in Clitheroe, a man who I've seen look haunted like a man whose parent's had just died in a car crash after a 5-0 tonking by Coventry City. You dictate that during the time he was working in north-west Germany, he was less of a fan than you because at that time he couldn't buy a season ticket.

Now please stop waving it about and pull your pants up, it is very undignified and you're scaring the horses.

Sorry chaps, WTF is the relevance of your spat to this topic?

That is all well and good ... and nobody would like more than me to see certain advisors 'swing' ... but will these actions make it less or more likely that there is a Blackburn Rovers to follow in the coming years. That is what concerns me.

The soul of Blackburn Rovers is what made it a great club. You miss the point.

Archived